-
Posts
45 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by AMD 7800x3D
-
-
-
Okay, I've figured it out. You can spin it by using a hammer.
-
Okay, I've solved that, but I can't seem to place the items for sale. After rotating them, they won't rotate again.
-
-
Hello, regarding the Raidable Bases plugin, I have already purchased Raidable Bases 3.1.9 and Raidable Bases (Tier 3 Package) - Plugin sold alone. Bundle available. 1.0.9. How do I set up my player-specific base that can be purchased with in-game currency? Is there a detailed setup tutorial? I have reviewed the setup instructions multiple times but still do not understand how to set it up. Could you please provide more detailed instructions?
-
I cannot obtain authorization myself. How can I do so?
AMD 7800x3D posted A Support Report in Support
-
Could you please change this avatar to one that belongs to the player, instead of one that was obtained from someone else?
-
Using skins prevents rapid-fire.
-
After you fixed it, the rockets could no longer fire in rapid succession.
-
After you fixed it, the rockets could no longer fire in rapid succession.
-
XP Pro - Level UP, Progression, Skills & Abilities
AMD 7800x3D commented on Iftebinjan's file in Plugins
-
- 14 comments
-
- #admin
- #adminpanel
- (and 15 more)
-
Hello, I have a question about prefabricated components. What are the following prefabricated components? Could you please package them and send them to me? I'd like to be able to use the sorting function for all my boxes. Thank you!,And in which file should these prefabricated components be placed?
-
XP Pro - Level UP, Progression, Skills & Abilities
AMD 7800x3D commented on Iftebinjan's file in Plugins
-
-
-
