Jump to content

AMD 7800x3D

Member
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AMD 7800x3D

  1. How do I delete my mining farm? Clicking has no effect.
  2. How to upgrade using this currency
  3. Hello, could the quantity settings for items and currency exceed 10,000?
  4. Okay, I've figured it out. You can spin it by using a hammer.
  5. Okay, I've solved that, but I can't seem to place the items for sale. After rotating them, they won't rotate again.
  6. AMD 7800x3D

    Why are there no shops?

    Why are there no shops?
  7. Hello, regarding the Raidable Bases plugin, I have already purchased Raidable Bases 3.1.9 and Raidable Bases (Tier 3 Package) - Plugin sold alone. Bundle available. 1.0.9. How do I set up my player-specific base that can be purchased with in-game currency? Is there a detailed setup tutorial? I have reviewed the setup instructions multiple times but still do not understand how to set it up. Could you please provide more detailed instructions?
  8. I cannot obtain authorization myself. How can I do so?
  9. AMD 7800x3D

    xp

    Could you please change this avatar to one that belongs to the player, instead of one that was obtained from someone else?
  10. AMD 7800x3D

    Error message

    你好,我在更新后遇到了以下错误信息。
  11. AMD 7800x3D

    Burst Rocket 1.0.1

    Using skins prevents rapid-fire.
  12. AMD 7800x3D

    Burst Rocket 1.0.1

    After you fixed it, the rockets could no longer fire in rapid succession.
  13. AMD 7800x3D

    Burst Rocket 1.0.1

    After you fixed it, the rockets could no longer fire in rapid succession.
  14. AMD 7800x3D

    Burst Rocket 1.0.1

    ,
  15. AMD 7800x3D

    Burst Rocket 1.0.1

    会出现图片中显示的错误信息
  16. AMD 7800x3D

    UItemSort

    I've found it, thank you so much! When will the categorization feature be updated?
  17. That’s awesome! I really think this feature should be added. If I buy it, I can adjust the experience settings whenever I want without hassle. It’s way better than the free one I’m using now.
  18. AMD 7800x3D

    UItemSort

    Hello, I have a question about prefabricated components. What are the following prefabricated components? Could you please package them and send them to me? I'd like to be able to use the sorting function for all my boxes. Thank you!,And in which file should these prefabricated components be placed?
  19. Hello, what is the highest level this plugin currently supports? (My own level)
  20. AMD 7800x3D

    F1绑定

    F1 cannot be bound to a key to quickly open the rankings.
  21. AMD 7800x3D

    F1绑定

    F1 cannot be bound to a key to quickly open the rankings.
  22. AMD 7800x3D

    F1绑定

    F1 cannot be bound to a key to quickly open the rankings.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.