Jump to content

momochi

Member
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by momochi

  1. Hi. Is it not possible to use custom names when setting up rewards? When I configure a custom item, the default name appears instead.
  2. お疲れ様です。 アプデによる不具合解消についてランキングについては更新された時だけ表示するようになりました。 しかいランキング外が釣れた時でもチャットに出るようになりました。 スクショでその一部を貼っておきます。
  3. v3アプデありがとうございます。
  4. I have two requests to discuss: 1: Could Blueprints be made available as rewards? 2: Is it possible to grant permissions for plugin usage? I would like to enable this only for administrators to facilitate game balance adjustments. Question Can I set the Battle Pass UI to Japanese?
  5. 確認ありがとうございます。 現行システムで現在釣り大会を行っておりますが、大会システム追加に期待したいと思います。
  6. ランキングのメッセージ表示についてご質問があります。 AさんがBという魚のランキング2位に入っていると仮定して、B魚でランキング以下のサイズを釣った時にランキング外のサイズでも メッセージでinfo情報とランキング2位という風に表示されます。 実際に釣った魚と最新のランキングを比較しサイズが更新された場合のみ表示するのが正常なのか上記のような表示が正常なのでしょうか? 参考用にスクショを添付しました。
  7. よろしくお願いします。 必要な情報があればご連絡します。
  8. 生成されたアイテムを収穫したときに全てのアイテムでエラーが発生します。 エラー内容は [Loottable] Failed to call OnCollectiblePickup path 'ace' System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Oxide.Plugins.Loottable+LootableManager.GetConfigId (BaseEntity entity, System.Boolean isNpc) [0x00000] in <5974973b41d34a74ab52e4c590fdc312>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Loottable+TheManagerThatManagesEverything.GetConfig (BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <5974973b41d34a74ab52e4c590fdc312>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Loottable.OnCollectiblePickup (CollectibleEntity entity, BasePlayer player, System.Boolean eat) [0x0008e] in <5974973b41d34a74ab52e4c590fdc312>:0 になります。 Loot Table & Stacksize GUIこのプラグインとの影響なのでしょうか? 解決策が見つからずご相談させていただきました。

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.