Jump to content

Madstayen

Member
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Madstayen

  1. Madstayen

    Super PVx Info

    How do I move the UI? Currently it sits behind the backpack image of the backpack plugin, which is kinda useless. I tried fiddling with the offset but it only stretches the UI, not moving it
  2. Okay, so I had to uninstall the plugin and re-install everything. It's working now. Thanks
  3. I just tried to place the leaves in a wrapped gift, but it still shows insufficient inventory
  4. How do I package the leaves???
  5. I'm not sure about the "packaged" drugs as previously I could sell the leaves
  6. Yes, I am using V2.0.2 Here's my config: { "Black Market Settings": { "Require item to access black market": false, "Black market item display name": "Black Market Item", "Black market item shortname": "keycard_red", "Black market item skin ID": 0, "Black market item condition loss per swipe (if keycard). Default = 1": 1 }, "Delivery Fee Settings": [ { "Delivery fees": { "Key": "drugdeals.fee1", "Value": 10 } }, { "Delivery fees": { "Key": "drugdeals.fee2", "Value": 20 } }, { "Delivery fees": { "Key": "drugdeals.fee3", "Value": 30 } } ], "Discord Settings": { "Use discord webhook": false, "Discord webhook url": "https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/228383668-Intro-to-Webhooks", "Timezone ID for message timestamp": "America/Chicago", "Embed color": 65280 }, "Dealer Settings": [ { "Enabled [true/false]": true, "Dealer name": "Lil-Dealer", "Dealer locations": [ "(1025.49, 22.85, 7.69)" ], "Dealer clothes": [ { "Item shortname": "burlap.shirt", "Skin ID": 3269771748 }, { "Item shortname": "burlap.trousers", "Skin ID": 3269772521 }, { "Item shortname": "shoes.boots", "Skin ID": 3332536449 }, { "Item shortname": "hat.boonie", "Skin ID": 3274607135 } ] } ], "Dealer Movement Interval [min.]": 30.0, "Payment Settings": { "Currency [economics/rp/custom]": "custom", "Order confirmation message": "Order Confirmed! It will be delivered shortly.", "Custom currency": { "Custom currency item shortname": "scrap", "Custom currency item skin ID": 0, "Custom currency item display name": "Scrap", "Custom currency item image": "scrap" } }, "UI Settings": { "Buy UI server name / adversisement": "32 Battalion Servers", "Sell UI server name / adversisement": "32 Battalion Servers" }, "Plane Settings": { "Plane speed": 20.0 }, "Drop Settings": { "Drop speed": 0.6, "Item slots in drop": 18, "Lock drop to owner": false, "Message to locked out player": "This does not belong to you." }, "Item Purchase Prices": { "Weed Seeds": 50, "Coca Seeds": 50, "Tobacco Seeds": 50, "Poppy Seeds": 50 }, "Required Drugs Per Package": { "Weed Leaf": 10, "Cocaine Leaf": 10, "Tobacco Leaf": 10, "Opium Leaf": 10 }, "Drug Sell Prices": { "Packaged Weed": 150, "Packaged Cocaine": 275, "Packaged Tobacco": 450, "Packaged Opium": 650 }, "Planter Display Settings": { "Display duration [sec.]": 10.0 }, "Configuration version": { "Major": 2, "Minor": 0, "Patch": 2 } }
  7. Madstayen

    Cannot sell drugs anymore

    Since yesterday I cannot sell drugs anymore. My minimum is set to 10, and I would have 200 in my inventory, yet on the dealer page it says Insufficient Inventory. Am I missing something?
  8. Madstayen

    Not working anymore

    Sorry for not responding, my apologies. Yes, that fixed it for me. Thank you very much.
  9. Madstayen

    Not working anymore

    But now the map marker for my dealer is missing
  10. Madstayen

    Not working anymore

    I updated back to 1.7.2 and it's working
  11. Madstayen

    Not working anymore

    This plugin is no longer working. c.reload DrugDeals Requested 'DrugDeals' for compilation Couldn't find required plugin 'DrugsAPI' for 'DrugDeals', retrying.. [Oxide.Plugins.RoamingNPCs+BotIdGenerator Log]: Generate id: 720429800 c.reload ImageLoaderAPI Unloaded plugin ImageLoaderAPI v1.2.1 by Yaki Loaded plugin ImageLoaderAPI v1.2.1 by Yaki [63ms] Couldn't find required plugin 'DrugsAPI' for 'DrugDeals', retrying..
  12. I figured it out. After wipe you have to run command: "/givejetpack" then wear item, then it's usable as normal
  13. I'm not sure how the latest update impacted Jet Packs, but on my server the command "/jet" is no longer functioning, rendering the plugin non-functional at this time. Does anyone have a similar issue?
  14. Madstayen

    Roaming NPCs

    Is there a possibility to add an option in the config to disable writing to console? I'm asking because my console gets flooded with "Scientist was killed by [bot name]" constantly.
  15. I get this too, after wipe: Failed compiling 'UltimateLocker.cs': 1. Argument 1: cannot convert from 'BasePlayer' to 'ulong' [CS1503] (UltimateLocker 74 line 7955)
  16. Madstayen

    Not working

    Sorry for replying now only. No errors in console. I suspect it's a TruePVE/DynamicPVP issue, so don't stress, I'll look into it tonight to see if I can pinpoint the issue.
  17. Madstayen

    Not working

    But this is still an issue: "Lock Drop to Owner": false, But don't worry for now, I'll keep it on "false" for now. The plugin is working great, thanks for your quick response and assistance.
  18. Madstayen

    Not working

    Okay, so it's not FancyDrop. The culprit plugin was Legacy AirDrops. I never removed it when I installed FancyDrop. So now only one crate is dropped with the seeds inside
  19. Madstayen

    Not working

    Not much, mainly the mass drop features, so I'll uninstall it for now.
  20. Madstayen

    Not working

    And it's definitely FD interfering with DrugDeals. The DrugDeals crate drops faster than FD. How do I eliminate FD from spawning crates when buying seeds?
  21. Madstayen

    Not working

    This is the only way I can access the crate: "Lock Drop to Owner": false,
  22. Madstayen

    Not working

    Yes, I do use FancyDrop. Any idea how to remedy the issue?
  23. Madstayen

    Not working

    When I buy seeds, two crates drop with normal loot. Then, another crate appears a couple of meters away from me. When I try to loot it I get a message: This does not belong to you.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.