Jump to content

Steenamaroo

Administrator
  • Posts

    3,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by Steenamaroo

  1. Hi, yeah that was about the best I could do for melee murderers. Their vanilla AI would have them just run up to you, on your safe high ground, and swing their weapon...missing over and over. The run-away mechanism is just so you can't jump on a crate and safety shoot them.
  2. Sorry, I don't know. That's not what this plugin is for.
  3. This plugin removes the one npc who causes nav console spam, and leaves the rest alone.
  4. That’s what it’s meant to do.
  5. For the text colours, sure. For button and label colours in CUI, though, it has to be the other format.
  6. I agree hex would be easier but, unfortunately, this is what Rust CUI accepts. You can convert easily here - https://doc.instantreality.org/tools/color_calculator/ You want the RGB Normalized decimal value.
  7. Steenamaroo

    DuplicateID

    Hi, Can you tell me how many npcs you're spawning? If BotSpawn's up and running 'bot.count' in console should tell you. I'd expect to see that if you're asking too much of it.
  8. Steenamaroo

    Avoiding Safe Zones

    Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  9. Steenamaroo

    Avoiding Safe Zones

    I went the other way and just made npcs in safe zones act as the Bandits would - They're passive unless you are marked as hostile. This will be in the next update.
  10. Thanks for reporting and for taking the time to post the info and screenshots. This should now be fixed.
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
  12. Is that the result of reloading PlayerRanks and not BetterChat? Thanks.
  13. I think I know what it is - Would you mind confirming that reloading PlayerRanks immediately solves the issue?
  14. Perfect. Thank you.
  15. Ah, ok. That shouldn't be possible so clearly I've overlooked something. I'll get it sorted. Can you confirm you're on the most recent version of PlayerRanks? - V2.1.3
  16. Hi, Can you clarify the problem? Titles show in chat and in the UI all come from the same source and it's updated on plugin reload, as well as when stats change due to player activity. As far as I can see they should always be in sync. It's possible I've missed something, of course, but if you can clarify the issue a little I'll check into it. Thanks.
  17. Steenamaroo

    Real exclusion for admin

    Hi, I'd rather record the data the toggle whether or not it shown than not have the choice at all. Is there a reason you'd prefer it not to be collected at all?
  18. Steenamaroo

    NRE in console

    Hi, Thanks for raising this. I've released a work-around update.
  19. Ah good stuff! Sorry the reply was so late. Pretty sure I don't get pinged for stuff in here - Need to check more often!
  20. Hi, I didn't see this in general support. @mcoulter876 That was not added to 2.1.1 but will be in 2.1.2.
  21. Hi, It's not something I know that much about but you might want to look into HumanNPC, ServerRewards and Quests. I think between the three you can set up currency and have a value on killing npcs, or players. Any more info than that and someone else will have to chime in but maybe it'll point you in the right direction.
  22. Hi, I have a plugin called CustomLoot which can handle the various types of barrel. The setup takes a little getting used to but for your purposes you'd just make a loot table that has "Resources" have probability 1, and "Scrap" (within resources) probability 1. With everything else being zero, as it would be from default, your barrels will now contain nothing but scrap. You can alter the min/max amounts too and if you ever want to add in any other possible loot that's easy enough to dial in.
  23. Steenamaroo

    map click?

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  24. Steenamaroo

    map click?

    That's right, PermissionsManager is mine too. Pleasure!
  25. It went live in V1.0.7. Enjoy.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.