Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. I have released the update 0.9.905, can you test if everything works now? Thanks
  2. hello i noticed this bug yesterday and i'm working on it, it happens when you have a plugin that sets the CodeLock to Automatic. What plugin do you use for auto lock?
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.6
  4. I'll send you a version of the plugin privately, let me know if it works. also do you write the commands in English?
  5. yes I understand, but if you see the cooldown it works without problems, so the command is taken from both the console and the chat. I want to understand, what do you care about blocking? How can I execute the command? Only outside the building permits?
  6. Ok so the commands work. So it doesn't work for you when you set it to run outside of build privileges and outside of safe zones correct?
  7. Let's do one test at a time, for now can you test the plugin with this configuration for the shop command? With this configuration you can use the shop command 1 time per minute, let me know if this configuration works, so I can exclude a possible problem with the hooks { "Enabled": true, "Command": "shop", "BlockCommand (If set to TRUE players will no longer be able to use this command. Default FALSE)": false, "SafeZone. Value [AllowOnly | Allow | Block] (Default Allow)": "Allow", "BuildingBlocked. Value [AllowOnly | Allow | Block] (Default Allow)": "Allow", "CanBeBypassed (If set to TRUE the command block can be bypassed. It depends on the user permissions)": false, "CooldownSeconds (-1 infinite)": 50, "MaxUsagePerMinute (-1 infinite)": -1, "MaxUsagePerHour (-1 infinite)": -1, "MaxUsagePerDay (-1 infinite)": 100, "MaxUsagePerWipe (-1 infinite)": 100 },
  8. What framework do you use? Carbon or oxide?
  9. I also did a test with a plugin that only supports commands via chat and not from the console, and everything works
  10. upload it to youtube
  11. here is a video that demonstrates how it works with this configuration. If you have the admin role, the command is not blocked { "Enabled": true, "Command": "shop", "BlockCommand (If set to TRUE players will no longer be able to use this command. Default FALSE)": false, "SafeZone. Value [AllowOnly | Allow | Block] (Default Allow)": "Allow", "BuildingBlocked. Value [AllowOnly | Allow | Block] (Default Allow)": "Allow", "CanBeBypassed (If set to TRUE the command block can be bypassed. It depends on the user permissions)": false, "CooldownSeconds (-1 infinite)": 50, "MaxUsagePerMinute (-1 infinite)": -1, "MaxUsagePerHour (-1 infinite)": -1, "MaxUsagePerDay (-1 infinite)": 100, "MaxUsagePerWipe (-1 infinite)": 100 },
  12. I did another update but even with version 1.0.4 the problem was solved, if you want I'll show you a video that demonstrates it. try with version 1.0.5
  13. Plugin fixed and updated. now you just need to set the command 1 time and it works with or without the / character Let me know if everything works fine now. Thanks
  14. I did a check and there is an error for plugins that do not support commands via console, I will release a fix soon
  15. remove / from command from /zh to zh
  16. Hi, please explain to me what problem you are having with the plugin
  17. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.9.904
  18. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    I have released the fix for Carbon. Let me know if you encounter any other issues. Thanks
  19. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    found the problem, and it only happens with the latest version of Carbon and not with Oxide. I'll fix the plugin and release it soon
  20. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    Very strange, I'll do some tests and let you know.
  21. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    ok perfect
  22. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    stop server, remove plugin, upload plugin and start server
  23. Scalbox

    Plug-in not loading

    Hi send me the error message. What framework do you use? 100% it's a problem with your hosting, there have been no reports of problems with Harmony
  24. Scalbox

    radius

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  25. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.6

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.