Jump to content

The_Kiiiing

Creator
  • Posts

    2,664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by The_Kiiiing

  1. I might add something like this in the future but at the moment I don't have enough time
  2. Its just a simple multiplier since horses don't use fuel
  3. The_Kiiiing

    Failed to call Hook

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. The_Kiiiing

    Failed to call Hook

    I did some more testing and was unable to reproduce your error. I'm gonna close this for now.
  5. The_Kiiiing

    Stacking

    Please try the latest version
  6. The_Kiiiing

    Failed to call Hook

    I am currently unable to reproduce your error. Could you please send a screenshot of your entire supply drop configuration. Are you using another plugin that might mess with supply signals?
  7. The_Kiiiing

    Holiday item loot

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  8. The_Kiiiing

    Holiday item loot

    These items will be included in the re-written version that I am currently working on
  9. There is a config option for horses
  10. I removed the message with the latest update. this was a left-over from testing
  11. The_Kiiiing

    Motorcycles?

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.0
  12. Will be added with the next update
  13. Currently investigating this issue. There will be an update in the next few days
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.40
  15. The_Kiiiing

    Hook failed

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.40
  16. The_Kiiiing

    Doesnt work

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
  18. Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce your issue. Please make sure you are running the latest version of both carbon and loottable
  19. there seems to be a lag issue with carbon after the latest update. nothing to do with this plugin
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.39
  21. should be fixed now
  22. The_Kiiiing

    Update needed

    should be fixed now
  23. The_Kiiiing

    Update needed

    Its because carbon removed the silent argument from ImageDatabase without any notice. I will be pushing an update shortly
  24. The_Kiiiing

    Update needed

    use oxide

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.