- 14.14 kB
Give kits to all Rust npcs by location/type. Also mods weapon drop and condition.
Give custom Kits to all default Rust npc types, and control what, if anything, becomes lootable when the npc is killed.
Also has control for dropping weapon on death, weapon condition, and magazine contents.
Please make sure that the weapons you're giving to the npcs are suitable.
Oilrig npcs, in particular, seem to become stupid with certain weapons.
- Military Tunnel
- Junkpile Scientist
- Mounted Scientist (CH47)
- Compound Scientist
- MissionProviders (fishing/stables/bandit)
- Boat Shopkeeper
- Bandit Shopkeeper
Desert Scientist (roamtethered)
Options per type:
- "enabled": false,
- "Kits": ,
- "Health": 100,
- "Weapon_Drop_Percent": 100,
- "Min_Weapon_Drop_Condition_Percent": 100,
- "Max_Weapon_Drop_Condition_Percent": 100,
- "Dropped_Weapon_Has_Ammo_Percent_Chance": 100,
- "Wipe_Default_Weapons", Removes default spawn weapons from npcs.
- "Wipe_Default_Clothing", Removes default spawn attire from npcs.
- "Wipe_Main_Inventory_Percent": 100, - Remove from corpse anything placed in main by Kits plugin
- "Wipe_Clothing_Percent": 100, - Remove from corpse anything placed in clothing by Kits plugin
- "Wipe_Belt_Percent": 100, - Remove from corpse anything placed in belt by Kits plugin
- "Default_Rust_Loot_Percent": 100 - Remove from corpse default loot given by Rust
Note : Kits follows the same format as BotSpawn kits.
If multiple are listed, one is chosen at random each time.
"Kits":["Kit One"] "Kits":["Kit One", "Kit Two", "Kit Three"]
Object hook OnNpcKits(ulong) is provided.
Return non null to prevent this plugin from giving kits to your spawned npcs.