Jump to content

SVR-Gaming

Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by SVR-Gaming

  1. I posted in Help on your discord
  2. Ok bought this but it is not translating, it is sending the same chat message two times
  3. SVR-Gaming

    Missle silo in air

    Q8
  4. SVR-Gaming

    Missle silo in air

    Also W 16
  5. SVR-Gaming

    Missle silo in air

  6. SVR-Gaming

    Missle silo in air

    Need fixed ASAP
  7. Couple hours is gone
  8. Well you could send me a copy to try out
  9. So guess it didn't work out well
  10. As long as you can make one that does not use an API key like Gaminik is, that would be great, I guess things changed an now you have to have a google translate API key an I will not give google any of my credit card info,
  11. So we have been using MR Blues chat translate found on Umod, But seems unless we get an Google translate API key it will not work, an I do not give Google my credit card info at all, So need something more on the lines of Gaminik which uses no API key . an being I do not know you an I do not see any other post or projects here, any payment would have to be threw Codefling .
  12. Hey Buzza anyway you can use Mr Blue's in game Chat translator an make a new one, an or make a new one, his seems to have stopped workign after last couple of updates an we have players from all over the world, an it really helps us all chat with each other,
  13. SVR-Gaming

    Translater

    Would like to see if anyone can make RUST in game chat translator , we have players from all over the world. We where using Mr Blues translator but after last two updates, it is no longer working, If not over priced I am more than willing to pay for this service Thanks in advance
  14. SVR-Gaming

    Map_Shield

    Where to load this file , tells me it is not loading
  15. SVR-Gaming

    Update please

    Military base, mining out post missile silo , Train yard all need up dated , will not load
  16. I was asking about your translator, an was telling Vwsurffer that MR Blues Umod one stopped working this last FACEPUNCH update,
  17. I think FACEPUNCH screwed them all up, ours was working, we where using MrBlues worked fine until last update
  18. So correct me if I am wrong here, but this will translate in game chat, so if I speak English an they speak Spanish , it will translate to their language as well as theirs to mine ?
  19. SVR-Gaming

    Bandit camp

    Well we all know how FACEPUNCH keeps screwing up things with each update ,
  20. SVR-Gaming

    Bandit camp

    No Shop NPCs showing
  21. SVR-Gaming

    Refund

    Sent an thank you so much
  22. SVR-Gaming

    Refund

    Being skinner is not answering our questions on things an this will not or seems not to work with skin controller ,I would request a refund please
  23. SVR-Gaming

    Skins not showing

    Ok they loaded but super super slow an I mean 30 minutes for theses doors . How do we fix this ?
  24. SVR-Gaming

    Skins not showing

    Had to delete an reload plugin no skins appearing
  25. SVR-Gaming

    Approved skins

    Are all these skins approved an all non DLC skins , ? if not which are an are not

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.