Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    2.1.0 - What's New Integration with the Item Retriever plugin, previously when the plugin was used, it was causing crashes and player disconnections. Added vip1, vip2, and vip3 permissions for fast reload. Complete code refactoring for better performance.
  2. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.0
  3. Martian

    Fuel Slots Issue

    Hello, I'll look into this and get back to you!
  4. Martian

    Fuel Slots Issue

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    I recommend adding this feature to kits or the shop so that players can access it easily. Additionally, it's best to keep the command restricted to admins only. Here’s how to add the recycler to your shop: Use the Command: gq %steamID%
  7. Martian

    Percentage

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  8. Martian

    Percentage

    Hello, yes, it shows random percentages, but I can improve that in a future update.
  9. Are you using https://umod.org/plugins/item-retriever ?
  10. Hello, I got access to a client's server to test with all the plugins they have. Today, I’m determined to find this issue. On my server, I couldn’t replicate it. I apologize for the inconvenience
  11. Here’s how to add the recycler to your shop: Use the Command: giveindustrialrecycler %steamID% givestandardrecycler %steamID%
  12. The kick issue, I'm already looking into it.
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  14. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    I recommend opening a support ticket so I can better assist you without cluttering this space.
  15. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    I tested it here, and the Eoka worked normally. I also couldn’t replicate the second issue. Could you check if there are any other plugins or modifications that might be causing these problems? I recommend opening a support ticket so we can better assist you without cluttering this space. Let us know how it goes!
  16. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.1
  17. Martian

    upgrades

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  18. Martian

    upgrades

    Hello, the item is arcade.machine.chippy. In the next update, I will set it to accept skins as you requested.
  19. Martian

    Speed Recycler

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.0
  20. Martian

    Speed Recycler

    Done. 1.6.0 - What's New Added support for the Recycler Speed plugin (https://umod.org/plugins/recycler-speed).
  21. Martian

    Speed Recycler

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  22. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    You just need to disable the fast reload for the other weapons.
  23. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    Hello, in a future update I can look into that, but I don’t have an estimated time yet.
  24. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    Hello! For now, only those 3 permissions are available.
  25. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.