Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Hello! On Monday, I'll start looking into all of this. I was on my end-of-year vacation, but once I'm back, I'll make more updates and check this out!
  2. Martian

    Auto start after restart

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.1
  3. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    We already have bosses and much more in the latest updates!
  4. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    2.0.0 - What's New VIP Levels: Added three separate VIP permissions (turboweapons.vip1, turboweapons.vip2, and turboweapons.vip3), each with its own customizable magazine capacity setting. Magazine Capacity UI: The old "1x, 1.5x, 2x” buttons have been removed from the interface. In their place, three new buttons (VIP1, VIP2, and VIP3) allow administrators to switch between editing capacities for each VIP level directly. Configuration Changes: Each firearm now has three capacity fields (MagazineCapacityVip1, MagazineCapacityVip2, MagazineCapacityVip3) in the config. Migration: When upgrading from an older version, all weapons are updated to the new config format. By default, if an older config is detected, each VIP capacity is set to Rust’s built-in magazine size. Enjoy the new 1.2.0 features! If you run into any issues, please let us know.
  5. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    I apologize for the delay; I'll put this next on my list!
  6. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    2.1.0 - What's New Added Boss: A new boss entity has been introduced for more challenging encounters. New Removal Configuration: Remove dungeon only if all NPCs are dead Remove dungeon only if all boxes are destroyed Remove dungeon only if all turrets are destroyed Removal Timer after all entities are destroyed: 300 seconds AutoTurret Remade: The AutoTurret code and behavior have been overhauled to improve performance and functionality. Code Refactor: Various parts of the plugin have been optimized and cleaned up for better maintainability. Admin Test Command: Use /spawdungeonnentity <npc|boss|turret> <easy|normal|medium|hard|nightmare> to quickly test spawning an entity with a specified difficulty.
  7. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.0
  8. My favorite thing about Christmas is eating, like cookies, roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, Christmas pudding, and gingerbread!
  9. Martian

    Auto start after restart

    I'll check that today.
  10. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Good morning, today I’ll be refactoring the plugin's scheduling and auto-spawn functionality. I should finish it in about 8 hours, and I’ll send you an update afterward.
  11. Good morning, today I’ll be refactoring the plugin's scheduling and auto-spawn functionality. I should finish it in about 8 hours, and I’ll send you an update afterward.
  12. Martian

    Auto start after restart

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  13. Martian

    Auto start after restart

    Good morning! Isn't it working that way? I'll check how it's set up because it used to start automatically when the plugin was loaded. Can you double-check on your end?
  14. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Yes! It must be the timer running in the plugin that's causing the issues. Tomorrow, I will redo the entire logic to run in a much safer and more spaced-out manner.
  15. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Or I could set it to only allow dungeon purchases as well, which would improve performance too.
  16. I just released an update to try to improve all these issues. I’d appreciate it if you could test it again, and I apologize once more.
  17. It doesn't say much about the errors, but it does mention the connection. I’m making some changes to improve performance and the way things are executed. I'll be sending an update later today.
  18. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    I’m making some changes to improve performance and the way things are executed. I'll be sending an update later today.
  19. Some possible issues I think might be happening for now: Too many NPCs, auto-turrets, and dungeons, which adds up to a lot of AI processing. I’ll release an update later today that will limit the number of dungeons to a maximum of 4 at the same time, with a cap on NPCs as well. I’ll also simplify the AI for the turrets significantly. I believe just doing this will improve things a lot. After this update, I’ll keep working to improve and eventually allow for more dungeons.
  20. I’m leaving my server running for testing and trying to identify anything that might be causing the issue. So far, it hasn’t frozen here, but I’ll work on improving some parts of the code that might be contributing to the problem.
  21. I’m going to run a series of tests here to see if something might be causing the freezing as well, but make sure to check with the other developer too.
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  23. Hello, when a Dungeon is created, by default, ScarecrowNPC/NPCDwelling are spawned within it. My plugin simply removes them and does nothing more. It seems that the other plugin, JunkpileNPC, is having issues with this. I recommend opening a support ticket with the developers of JunkpileNPC to investigate what might be happening.
  24. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Thank you for the feedback! It’s great to hear that so many players tested the plugin and that the overall response has been positive. More complex dungeon structures Unfortunately, I can’t change the dungeon structures themselves, as they’re generated by the game. However, I can add some elements to enhance them, like rocks, barriers, keycards, or other interactive features. These additions could make the dungeons feel more dynamic without altering their core structure. Boss NPCs with difficulty scaling Yes, I will definitely implement this in the next updates! Increased loot rates and more NPCs This is already configurable in the settings file. Dungeon timer display Yes, I can consider adding something like this.
  25. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    There is already a configuration that removes the dungeon after a period of inactivity, but I can create one to remove it after a shorter time if a player enters and it becomes inactive, as well as a configuration to remove the lock for the player.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.