Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Martian

    Console Command Issues

    Sorry for the issues, fixed.
  2. Martian

    Console Command Issues

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.1
  3. Martian

    Oil -> Charcoal

    Hello, yes, it is possible to do that. What likely happened is that your configuration file has an issue and is loading the default settings. Please send me your configuration file so I can check what the problem is.
  4. Martian

    Blacklist

    Hi! I'll try to add this!
  5. Martian

    Blacklist

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. Martian

    Fuel Slots Issue

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.2
  7. Martian

    Fuel Slots Issue

    Sorry for the delay! I managed to identify the issue and just uploaded a new version. I hope everything is working fine now.
  8. Martian

    Fuel Slots Issue

    Apologies, I had some unexpected issues and couldn't check anything about the plugins... I'll take a look at it between today and tomorrow.
  9. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    Im gonna do some testing here to see if I found the problemm
  10. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    This is the part of the code you can send to the other dev: [ConsoleCommand("gq")] private void GiveQuarryCommandCmd(ConsoleSystem.Arg arg)
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.5
  12. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Can't Reproduce
  13. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    This is working for me.
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  15. Hello! When a player purchases an entry through the menu, the dungeon is automatically locked for them and their team. If it’s an automatic spawn, the first person to enter locks it for themselves and their team.
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.3
  17. I will create a setting for each difficulty level to disable it. I'll work on these adjustments tomorrow. Take it easy, guys!
  18. Martian

    Quarry Limit

    Changed Status from Not a Bug to Work in Progress
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  20. Martian

    Request

    Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  21. Martian

    Request

    Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  22. Hello, adjusted in the latest version.
  23. Martian

    Conflict with Skill Tree plugin

    Hello, I've already removed that permission. Now only VIPs 1, 2, and 3 control everything.
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.1
  25. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hello, you can just use autospawn, change to true on the config e reload the plugin. Give this permissions the the users: dungeonevents.buy — Allows players to purchase dungeons via the /buydungeon command. dungeonevents.enter — Allows players to enter dungeons. Users can use the comand "/buydungeon" to buy dungeons also if you dont want autospawn

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.