Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,498
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. IIIaKa

    Permissions Status

    Hello. This plugin can display all permanent permissions or temporary permissions(from the TemporaryPermissions plugin).
  2. IIIaKa

    Error

    Hello. Does this issue still persist in version 0.1.24?
  3. IIIaKa

    Spam

    Hello. Does this issue still persist in version 0.1.24?
  4. IIIaKa

    Spam

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. IIIaKa

    Server Hanging

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  6. IIIaKa

    Server Hanging

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Can't Reproduce
  7. IIIaKa

    Server Hanging

    Hello. Does this issue still exist?
  8. IIIaKa

    Horse not eating?

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  9. IIIaKa

    Horse not eating?

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  10. IIIaKa

    Horse not eating?

    Hello. Is this issue still present?
  11. IIIaKa

    Horse not eating?

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  12. IIIaKa

    Chat kommt leider noch immer

    Hello. Please use the console command "silentgive.toggle true" either through the server console or through the in-game console(the "silentitemsgive.admin" permission is required). Also, please check whether the plugin is installed correctly and whether there are any errors. Try downloading and reinstalling the plugin as well. And what kind of messages are being displayed exactly? If it is something like "you silently gave...", then it means global notifications is disabled, and only you can see that message.
  13. IIIaKa

    Chat kommt leider noch immer

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  14. IIIaKa

    Error

    Hello. It's still not clear what you mean. Are you saying that when a player enters the monument, they are not offered an option to purchase access? Is the monument free or paid?
  15. IIIaKa

    Error

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  16. IIIaKa

    Raid protection

    Hello. In this plugin, the entire area is PvE by default, and it blocks damage from other players. However, it has API methods that allow you to mark entities/players as PvP, so the plugin will stop blocking damage.
  17. IIIaKa

    Raid protection

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  18. IIIaKa

    Loot

    Is the monument free or paid? If it's paid, did he definitely purchase access?
  19. IIIaKa

    Loot

    Hello. I didn't quite understand you. This plugin does not block access to other players monuments, it only blocks looting.
  20. IIIaKa

    Loot

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  21. IIIaKa

    Error

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  22. IIIaKa

    Error

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  23. IIIaKa

    Error

    @ProjektEU I double-checked again and realized that the issue is with damage dealt to BuildingBlock(walls, ceilings, etc). For some unknown reason, fire damage(Heat) is being identified as Cannon, even on a clean server. Because of this, the changes actually need to be made in the RaidableBases plugin. https://codefling.com/files/support/28103-onraidabledespawnupdate/
  24. IIIaKa

    OnRaidableDespawnUpdate

    As far as I understand, Protector is called every second, as well as on player entry and when the owner is updated. I might be wrong, but I think it would be even better to replace lastDespawnUpdateTime with a boolean value(something like despawnTimeUpdated). Then, inside UpdateDespawnDateTime(float time, HitInfo info), set it to true. Also, the HitInfo parameter can be removed from the UpdateDespawnDateTime method. And in Protector(), before if (DateTime.Now >= despawnDateTime), call the OnRaidableDespawnUpdate hook if despawnTimeUpdated == true, and then set it back to false after the call.
  25. IIIaKa

    OnRaidableDespawnUpdate

    Hello. I launched a clean PvP(server.pve false) server with only two plugins: CopyPaste and RaidableBases. The only thing I added was a PrintWarning before calling the OnRaidableDespawnUpdate hook. Then I fired an incendiary rocket from a rocket launcher at BuildingBlock(walls, ceilings, etc), and it shows that, for some unknown reason, the damage type is Cannon. Because of this, your Heat protection doesn't work, which results in the OnRaidableDespawnUpdate hook being spammed. I suggest removing the damage type check and replacing lastDespawnUpdateTime with nextDespawnUpdateTime. I tried this, and the spam decreased. I'm not sure who else uses the OnRaidableDespawnUpdate hook, but I think the delay could be increased to around 0.3-0.5(for RealPVE it's enough).

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.