-
Posts
2,702 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Fruster
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Maybe later, I will add this feature, thanks for your suggestion. Can I close the ticket or do you have any other questions?
-
can you just increase the patrol time to the crate life time or is there a nuance?
-
hi, after the end of the airfield patrol time, the helicopter flies around the map along the default routes. I can make it fly off the map. Do you want it?
-
Hey, do you want the loot that is in the NPC kit to remain in the corpses?
-
Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
-
ok, then with your permission, I close the ticket?
-
did you manage to solve the problem?
-
This timer error is not related to the crate timer, it is related to the npc, is there any way you can test on a clean server without other plugins? I need to understand what exactly causes the error
-
it shouldn't be like this, is there any way you can test on a clean server without other plugins?
-
well, if the problem is solved, then with your permission, I will close the ticket
-
this is strange, it should be 15 minutes, as it was by default. Perhaps you didn't reload the plugin after changing the config?
-
Please set the default timer to 900 seconds first and check. it is also possible that third-party plugins affect this, try checking without them
-
I can't find the problem. Please describe in more detail and show your config file
-
Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
-
Hey, i will check it soon
-
- 278 comments
-
- #event
- #cargoplane
- (and 18 more)
-
- 278 comments
-
- #event
- #cargoplane
- (and 18 more)
-
- 278 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #event
- #cargoplane
- (and 18 more)
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.0
