Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Bradley Spawn?

    Hey there! I plan to add this later, at the moment you can't spawn BradleyAPC
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. No problem) thank you for your help
  4. did you manage to solve the problem?
  5. I wrote the solution to you in PM
  6. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    I sent you the solution via PM
  7. Fruster

    End Event

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  8. Fruster

    End Event

    No problem, I'll add that in the next update. But I need to find free time, you'll have to wait
  9. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    Hey! what event are we talking about?
  10. Fruster

    End Event

    Hey there! That's how it's designed, if you want, I can add a setting to remove the compass when someone finds the box.
  11. Fruster

    Command Suggestion

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  12. Fruster

    Command Suggestion

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to No Response
  13. Hey there! I will install hackable lock and test it
  14. Fruster

    Safe Zones Plane Crashes

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.8
  15. Fruster

    Compass Images

    I moved the icons to another host, I wrote you the solution in a personal message
  16. Fruster

    Command Suggestion

    Hey, please explain to me what this command is for? I checked, after adding a zone, the list of zones is updated automatically
  17. Fruster

    Latest update

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. Fruster

    Safe Zones Plane Crashes

    ok, I'll try to add this setting for you
  19. Fruster

    Compass Images

    maybe something with the privacy settings, I'll check it
  20. Fruster

    Compass Images

    Have you tried following the link? https://i.imgur.com/RC9W0rV.png Have you reloaded the imagelibrary plugin?
  21. Fruster

    Latest update

    No problem

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.