Jump to content

Wonder_Fox

Creator
  • Posts

    410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Wonder_Fox

  1. Wonder_Fox

    Needs Updating

    I think I’ve figured out what the problem is. You added my prefab to the map, but you didn’t perform a wipe, correct? All prefabs of the entity type require a wipe and cannot be added to a live server.
  2. Servers vary, and I can't please everyone. Instead, I allow you to edit all my maps however you like.
  3. I deliberately avoid using doors that can be locked (except for garage doors) because they cannot be raided (for instance, there are servers where you can raid an inactive player).
  4. That’s how it’s designed: you can only place foundations on the ground floor (where there is no wooden flooring—this is because the game doesn't allow placing foundations under stairs), whereas on the second floor, you can place crates and certain items (though not all of them).
  5. You can place foundations and TCs in all custom places. Please provide a screenshot of the problematic place.
  6. Wonder_Fox

    No Radiation

    Hi, I just checked the map and didn't find any issues with radiation affecting the player. You might have had god mode or vanish enabled.
  7. After restarting the server, everything will be fine with the planters.
  8. This looks like a RustEdit plugin glitch, but it’s very strange—I’ve never seen doors disappear like that before. We also run several servers using my monuments, and we haven’t had any issues lately. I’m not even sure how I could fix this on my end. That said, I’d suggest running the map on a clean test server—both with and without the RustEdit plugin—to see if the doors still disappear.
  9. Does the electricity break too when the doors disappear?
  10. Wonder_Fox

    Wonder Island

    The power line prefab will be replaced in the August update. You need to regenerate them or replace the old ones with assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/decor/powerline-small/powerline_pole_a.entity.prefab
  11. this can only be implemented by creating a plugin
  12. Wonder_Fox

    Cliff Rocks at Z11

    Fixed
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Wonder_Fox

    Power Issues

    You can try the console command rustedit.io.reset and save and restart. But it doesn't always help. After wiping the elevators should appear
  15. Wonder_Fox

    Power Issues

    This extension sometimes has problems with it not loading.
  16. Wonder_Fox

    Power Issues

    Do you have the Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.dll extension and Oxide installed?
  17. Wonder_Fox

    mistake was made

    Granted you access. Yes, you will be able to receive updates
  18. Wonder_Fox

    mistake was made

    Of course, choose the map you want
  19. I replied to you in Telegram
  20. Wonder_Fox

    Electrical Issues.

    My friend has several servers and we noticed that on a server that was recently installed, the RustEdit plugin works perfectly, but on servers that were installed a long time ago, the plugin sometimes does not load.
  21. Wonder_Fox

    Electrical Issues.

    As I wrote, the problem is in the RustEdit plugin
  22. Hello, you need to go underground (near the marketplace entrance) and open the blue door, there is a fuse from the red door inserted.
  23. Wonder_Fox

    first time using map

    Please note that the Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.dll extension is required for the map to work properly.
  24. Wonder_Fox

    first time using map

    Yes
  25. Wonder_Fox

    first time using map

    These presets are only needed if you want to edit the map in RustEdit.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.