Jump to content

Mr01sam

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    1,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by Mr01sam

  1. Mr01sam

    Raid time

    Hey, currently the raid is allowed until the next raidlimits wipe.
  2. Mr01sam

    Sputnik

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  4. I dont think you can as of right now, let me look into this and see if I can come up with a solution.
  5. I'm not sure if there is - but perhaps as a stopgap you could disable the heli's ability to deal damage to PVE players bases? In the recent patch I added a setting to turn off fire damage for each mode, is that setting on or off for your pve players?
  6. Mr01sam

    Sputnik

    Hello, I have a potential fix in the works. I will DM you
  7. Mr01sam

    WarModeAdminPanel

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  8. Mr01sam

    Zone Exit Delay

    I do have this on my suggestion board, and I did start to look into it. There are some complications to consider, like for example, if you enter a pvp zone, and then exit it (which starts the delay timer) and then you enter a different forced zone (say it forces you into "hardcore" mode or something) what happens? I would say, that surely it needs to force you into hardcore mode (even if you're on the delay) and then when you leave the hardcore zone, I guess it would just reset the delay timer, so you would stay in hardcore mode while on the delay. Another thing to consider is I know people will immediately want to be able to control the delay for each mode, or even for each specific zone. Because they might have an area that is forced pve that they dont want a delay for, but they might have another area that is forced pvp that they do want a delay. Combining this with the first scenario, you could potentially have an issue where people can avoid the pvp delay by traveling to a forced pve area (that doesnt have a delay) and then when they leave that area it would get rid of their pvp delay. So still a little bit of thinking to do on this one, happy to hear your thoughts on these issues as well.
  9. Mr01sam

    WarModeAdminPanel

    No problem, and sorry I was away this weekend - glad you were able to get it working!
  10. Mr01sam

    Quick Loot Outpost

    There is, there is a keybind that you can setup to enable/disable the quick loot UI.
  11. Mr01sam

    DynamicPVP zone names

    Awesome! Thank you for sharing your solution
  12. Mr01sam

    WarModeAdminPanel

    Did you get the updated version of WarMode AdminPanel? Whenever WarMode updates, you should get the latest version of all the extension plugins.
  13. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.4
  14. Mr01sam

    Looting in PVP zones

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.4
  15. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.4
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. Hey I think I have the modification you need - I will DM it to you. Going to close this ticket for now since its not a bug.
  19. Can you verify this by turning off vehicle protection for all modes and see if this allows you to attack those turrets?
  20. Mr01sam

    error carbon

    Do you know if this pops up when a player tries to harvest something?
  21. Mr01sam

    Looting in PVP zones

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  22. Mr01sam

    error carbon

    Hey, do you have any more info on when this happens? It looks like it would occur when a player attempts to harvest a growable item (like pumpkins or hemp). Does this happen everytime?
  23. So can you confirm if I'm understanding this correctly - it sounds like the parts of the train that are within the building zone are acting as if they are part of the building of zone, and therefore being treated as whatever the mode of that building is. As in, if the train is parked within a PVE base, then the parts of the train that are within that base are being treated as PVE. Is that correct? If so, it sounds like WarMode needs to be able to detect that these entities (such as the turrets) belong to the train, and they should ignore any mode rules. Does that sound right?
  24. Hello, just so I understand - you want it so that the players will drop their backpacks (from the backpacks plugin) while they are in a PVP zone? Do you also want PVP players in general to drop their backpacks? Or only players that are in zones with forced pvp? Also I added the pvp delay thing to my suggestion board.
  25. Mr01sam

    zone manager error

    Do you have zone manager installed?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.