-
Posts
235 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by HellHunter
-
My players after summoning the bradley, after getting killed, they can no longer damage the bradley anymore. I have only owner can damage the Bradley set to true.
-
After player summoned the bradley, it was locked to then by LootDefender. Player reported that after he died and it got unlocked, he is unable to damage it anymore. With the message. You cannot damage this elite bradley.
-
Request for Quarry to accomodate up to 2 decimal places
HellHunter posted A Support Report in Support
Hi admin, understand that you'll need a full rewrite to change the quarry system entirely. I found the current way to adjust the yield. Where "Time to generate 1 item" When set to 1 yields 1000 As my server is 3x, I would like the stone quarry to yield 15000 stones per diesel barrel. To enable this, I'll need the time setting to be at 0.06 (1/15=0.06). With current plugin, the lowest it can go is 0.1. -
@0xF Okay my bad Sputnik zones dosent work. Please roll a fix for Raidable Bases. "In all zones there is pvp unless it is a safe zone or it has a flag PvpGod. Put this flag on the zone and the status will not be displayed." For the custom Zones can you have a option in config for us to specify which flags to mark as PVE? I have a no decay zone for players to build but they should still be able to do PVE events and not in PVE Godmode which dosent makes sense.
-
@0xF I disagree with your take on this, this plugin would be useless in a server where some PVP zones are not displayed correctly. Sputnik zones work with "Zone PVx Info", perhaps you can look into how the mechanism works and code it into your plugin as well.
-
Issue was data file corrupted, replaced & working now. Thank you admin.
-
Hi admin noticed that randomly: 1. Event spawn message appears but nothing spawned in the stated grid. Only a zero gravity zone with nothing else. 2. Event spawn message appears, everything spawns but the main ship missing.
-
I have a custom zone that is not PVP however the popup displays it as PVP.
-
Same goes for Raidable bases etc. Seems to only work for Monument Zones generated by DynamicPVP
-
Noticed that the trigger for the PVP Zone will not come when player enters an event PVP zone. Tested event: Sputnik
-
The display will overlap with Mini/Car HP when player mounts them.
-
- 46 comments
-
- #timedpermissions
- #statusbar
-
(and 7 more)
Tagged with:
-
@Whispers88 could you kindly help to take a look on this? Thank you for your help.
-
Hi admin, I tried to add the workshop skin "sip 2050038638 shoes.boots" but the skin in /skin is invisible and dosent load even after server restarts. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2050038638&searchtext=Carrot+Power+|+Boots
-
Hi admin, I tried changing the 0.1 rate in the setting as per the screenshot, and I noticed that this only changes the speed at which the quarry produces the item. Is there any way I can change the yield of 1 diesel barrel used at 1 quarry?
-
Hi admin, plugin unable to load due to error: Error while compiling: WorkbenchCrafter.cs(1262,55): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `ItemContainer' expression to type `ItemContainer[]'
-
Admin, I set the refund percentage to 75 percentage but my players reporting that they receiving 100% refund. My buyraid cost is custom item as currency, not sure if that affects this.
-
Understood, thank you for the help.
-
If they use this command to despawn the brought raid, would they still receive full refund even if they had completed the raid partially?
-
Hi admin, the raids spawned with /buyraid dosent refund when the timer despawns the base was untouched at all (even the high walls wasnt broken nor entered). i had included the config section for the refund, not sure what i am missing here.
-
@The_KiiiingPlease refer to below Screen Shot for the errors. I noticed 2 issues occurring
