Jump to content

SlayersRust

Creator
  • Posts

    2,414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by SlayersRust

  1. Sometimes the Bounties spawn in the cliffside terrain. They can shoot through the rock and kill players but the players cannot reach or damage the npcs. Just a heads up
  2. It happens much less now, it happens sometimes but quite rarely.
  3. Switching these two switches causes this door to open super fast then close almost instantly. It refuses to stay open. I have the rustedit dll and all other doors and custom monuments I have work fine. I can't figure out whyy this door just keep instantly opening and slamming shut under a second after even tho both switches are green
  4. For some reason the Last few doors wont unlock in the puzzle. Can you check make sure its working okay? I want to add it for next forced wipe
  5. There are a few holes in the map at the mountain complex. There is also a hole directly into the puzzle as shown. @Gruber
  6. Ever since adding this plugin Players/Npcs get stuck in the cinematic sitting animation. Killing them, relogging etc. Nothing will remove them from it
  7. Player able to build inside of J6 rock. Please reply back if you figure out how this is done or how I can fix myself in rustedit
  8. I attached my config, I only use the Maintained Animals option. BeastMaster.json
  9. Okay thank you for the reply, will be patiently waiting for the update
  10. After Update ZombieHunter NPCS and their Map Markers get sent under the map at center point. This is also happening to your BeastMaster Plugin. I included some screenshots that show this. And attached a video a player made.
  11. After Update Animals get sent under the map at center point as well ad their map markers. This is also happening to your ZombieHunter Plugin. I included some screenshots that show this. And attached a video a player made. https://medal.tv/games/rust/clips/nzFdPl7Ryppx6SbCF?invite=cr-MSw1NzYsNDQ2MDU2NDcx
  12. One other issue I noticed is the Coffin Storage you use players can add a keylock to it and get unlootable invincible storage containers on PVP Servers. I recommend using storage containers that players cannot add a codelock or keylock to them
  13. SlayersRust

    Console Errors

    Failed to call hook 'CanMountEntity' on plugin 'WarMode v1.3.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String playerId, System.String permission) [0x0000a] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarMode.HasBypass (System.String userid) [0x00000] in <e9ca8667db1641baa66ccbe062582373>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarModeMethods.ExtensionMethods.HasBypass (BasePlayer basePlayer) [0x00009] in <e9ca8667db1641baa66ccbe062582373>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarMode.CanMountEntity (BasePlayer mounter, BaseMountable target) [0x0007e] in <e9ca8667db1641baa66ccbe062582373>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarMode.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x01694] in <e9ca8667db1641baa66ccbe062582373>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  14. Okay it works now once I completed the puzzle. Sorry about that! I was just confused because usually the fuse boxes spark, but only one was showing sparks so I assumed there was only two.
  15. None of the fuse boxes work. I have the latest version of RustEdit DLL Installed. Other custom monuments I have all of the fuse boxes and card swipes work fine
  16. Missing lots of rocks and terrain. I think the prefab needs update, I just purchased it but you can fall under the map
  17. SlayersRust

    Error Spam

    Thank you I’ll try this version to make sure it’s fixed
  18. SlayersRust

    Error Spam

    MissingMethodException: Method 'LockedByEntCrate.SetLockingEnt' not found. MissingMethodException: Method 'LockedByEntCrate.SetLockingEnt' not found. Hi! I’m getting this error when the Arc boss drone dies and spawns its loot crates: MissingMethodException: Method 'LockedByEntCrate.SetLockingEnt' not found. The stack trace points to DroneBoss.SpawnCrates() in ArcLaunchSiteEvent. It looks like Rust removed or changed SetLockingEnt in the recent September update. I’m currently running ArcLaunchSiteEvent v1.0.4. Could you please take a look and update the crate locking/fire code for the latest Rust build? Thanks!
  19. Hello @Iftebinjan is CustomVitalsManager necessary for the plugin to work with events? Or can I run it without? I already have lots of plugins for player vitals like BetterMetabolism etc and worried there might be some conflicts? o.reload MonumentEvents [CSharp] Started Oxide.Compiler v successfully MonumentEvents was compiled successfully in 1418ms Unloaded plugin MonumentEvents v1.1.13 by Ifte [MonumentEvents] Your config file is outdated! Updating config values... [MonumentEvents] Config updated to 1.1.14 [MonumentEvents] MonumentEvents Loading... [MonumentEvents] Loaded 3 active monuments from the map... [MonumentEvents] Custom Vitals Manager is enabled but not found. Please ensure the CustomVitalsManager plugin is installed and enabled. [MonumentEvents] Next event in 41m:53s seconds. Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'MonumentEvents v1.1.14' took 124ms
  20. [Beast Master] Failed to spawn a maintained beast of tier BOSS Boar after 5 attempts. I keep getting this error even when I use the newest AnimalSpawn Plugin update for the new navmesh changes. I think BeastMaster plugin might also need an update
  21. SlayersRust

    Console Spam

    Failed to run a 0.00 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 0.25 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 0.50 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 0.75 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 1.25 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 1.50 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Failed to run a 1.75 timer in 'MonumentEvents v1.1.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentEvents+MilitaryCH47NPCs+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<DropNPCS>b__0 () [0x00067] in <3df0adddd3254a538379f05a7e09e1fe>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  22. Okay thanks for letting me know
  23. SlayersRust

    Console error sometimes

    [Ultimate Leaderboard] Start caching leaderboard [Ultimate Leaderboard] Leaderboard successfully cached: 47 players System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00012] in <16dfb5860e254abfaf53d35b68159aef>:0 at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0002a] in <16dfb5860e254abfaf53d35b68159aef>:0 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0006e] in <16dfb5860e254abfaf53d35b68159aef>:0 at Fleck.WebSocketConnection+<>c.<Receive>b__68_0 (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00017] in <09b2e2afed8c4cd2bf75c3f38e4fc051>:0 [AirfieldEvent] Cargo plane flew off the map
  24. Okay I’ll try that later when home. Why did the train yard sniper get teleported under the map in this area? It was an unusual site forsure and always seems to happen

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.