Jump to content

Wrecks

Creator
  • Posts

    1,085
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    16

Everything posted by Wrecks

  1. Wrecks

    Issue

    I think its 1k by default, and since you changed it to 0 it threw lol you might have been the first one to change it to 0 since the plugin came out but ill swap it to 1k on my side default
  2. Wrecks

    Issue

    "If using Stack Handling - Max Stackable for Ore Shortname": 0, set that to something higher than 0 , it reads from this line to generate items it was prob an oversight. Ill make it like 1k by default or something. since it is 0 it wont create anything
  3. Wrecks

    Issue

    will check it soon
  4. Wrecks

    Issue

    that hook is only called when you run the command, you must have something null in the config when trying to create the item.
  5. Wrecks

    Issue

    Check your config
  6. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  7. Wrecks

    The rankings are cleared

    Changed Status from Pending to Cant Reproduce
  8. Wrecks

    The rankings are cleared

    I’m not sure as of now the issue is isolated to you I have no other open issues
  9. Wrecks

    The rankings are cleared

    unless it went null somehow due to file issue or this /SKWIPE - WIPES DATA, or wipe. only things that would cause it. I only call clear OnNewSave, and on the wipe command.
  10. Wrecks

    Animals

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  11. Wrecks

    Animals

    Thanks! And that’s on the dependency Animal spawn that’s by another dev
  12. Wrecks

    The rankings are cleared

    It does it on wipe, it is a wipe long event and the output logs to discord
  13. Wrecks

    images

    "Item Image URL (For UI)": "" it would go here for example
  14. Wrecks

    images

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. Wrecks

    images

    You will have to use the image URL for the pie.pork, the image library database doesn't have it set in the directory. you can find them here replace pie.pork with whatever image URL you need
  16. Wrecks

    The Offering

    Whatever command the plugin you are using that issues xp mine is just an example
  17. Wrecks

    images

    The box skin is a client side thing, I have no control over it, I’ll change the image links to grab from carbon for the meantime you can use your own custom URL
  18. Also check if there is multiple instances in data beforehand and let me know
  19. This is for dynamic spawned or command placed ones?
  20. Could be a dirty shutdown, there is code to remove a dupe in case of this I might have removed it when I redid the method I’ll have to see when I get a chance. For now you can unload and delete your data and replace it via command
  21. Wrecks

    Christmas Version

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  22. I’ve tried for a few hours to try to make it happen I’ll check again just send your config and I’ll check sometime next week
  23. Wrecks

    Christmas Version

    You would have to check with whoever made dropbags I don’t own it. it’s weird though those are deployed why would it do that
  24. Someone else had that not sure how to replicate it though I can’t get it to happen on my end, I think it was that premade config, I’m not sure if you’re using that or the default one
  25. Wrecks

    Hide And Seek

    Added a small demo video to desc.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.