Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Check if it's different in your shop; I think that might be the issue.
  2. Version 3.10.21

    6,089 downloads

    Dungeon Events adds fully procedural dungeon raids to your Rust server, creating high-replayability PvE content with unique layouts every time. Each dungeon is dynamically generated with randomized rooms, corridors, NPCs, bosses, animals, auto turrets, loot crates, custom visuals, and portal access. Whether you want automated world events or private player-purchased dungeon runs, this plugin gives you full control over difficulty, rewards, access, and cleanup. Perfect for servers that want challenging, customizable, and rewarding endgame-style PvE content. Main Features Procedural Dungeon Generation - Every dungeon is generated dynamically, so each run feels different. Multiple Difficulty Tiers - Create fully customizable tiers such as Easy, Normal, Medium, Hard, Nightmare, Impossible, or anything you want, with per-tier rooms, size, limits, cooldowns, rewards, visuals, and purchase settings. Custom NPCs, Bosses & Animals - Configure NPCs, bosses, and dungeon animals with custom health, damage, gear, names, movement limits, attack distance, loot, prefab chances, speed, sense range, and spawn limits. Auto Turrets - Add dangerous turret encounters with configurable health, weapons, and behavior. Visual Customization - Customize dungeon building grades, skins, container colors, garage door skins, dungeon lights, marker names, marker colors, and dungeon time-of-day overrides per tier. Custom Per-Tier Loot System - Each dungeon tier has its own data files for NPC loot, boss loot, and loot box rewards, making it easy to create different reward pools for every difficulty. Buyable Private Dungeons - Let players purchase their own dungeon using Economics, ServerRewards, or a custom item like scrap. Access Control - Lock dungeons to the buyer or first player, with optional support for teams and friends. Portal Protection Bubble - Protect the portal area with configurable radius, build/deploy rules, vehicle protection, and optional damage blocking to help reduce portal camping on PvP servers. Anti-Abuse Dungeon Rules - Block selected commands inside dungeons, prevent unwanted pickup/build/deploy actions, prevent backpack drops, teleport players outside on death, and optionally close dungeon doors when a player dies. Auto Spawn & Manual Spawn - Spawn dungeons automatically, by admin command, player purchase, or console/RCON. Smart Spawn Checks - Avoid bad locations, terrain issues, safe zones, rocks, monuments, and plugin-controlled areas. Advanced Spawn Control - Configure global and per-tier active dungeon limits, buy cooldowns, auto-spawn delay, post-wipe tier unlocks, dungeon height, map marker settings, and retry behavior when a valid location cannot be found. Automatic Cleanup - Remove dungeons when inactive, expired, or fully cleared. Per-Entity & Clear Rewards - Reward players for NPCs, animals, turrets, loot boxes, and full dungeon clears using Economics, ServerRewards, and SkillTree XP, including optional SkillTree XP team sharing. Live Dungeon UI & Map Markers - Show remaining time, entity counts, and map markers for active dungeons. Commands All default chat and console command names can be customized in the config. Admin /createdungeon <tierName> /removeinactivedungeons /removealldungeons /forceremovealldungeons /de.removenearest /de.reloadconfig /de.toggle Players /buydungeon /buydungeon <tierName> /removedungeon Console buydungeon <tierName> <playerID> spawnrandomdungeon spawnfixeddungeon <tierName> spawnfixeddungeon <tierName> <playerID> Permissions dungeonevents.admin dungeonevents.buy dungeonevents.enter Per-Tier Loot Configuration Dungeon Events uses separate data files for loot configuration, making it much easier to manage rewards for each difficulty tier. Each tier has its own loot files inside: oxide/data/DungeonEvents/<TierName>/ Available loot files per tier: npc_loot.json - Loot dropped by regular dungeon NPCs. boss_loot.json - Loot dropped by dungeon bosses. lootbox.json - Loot spawned inside dungeon loot containers. This allows you to create completely different reward pools for each tier. For example, Easy dungeons can have basic loot, while Hard, Nightmare, or Impossible dungeons can have much stronger rewards. If a tier loot file is empty, the plugin can fall back to the default loot file: oxide/data/DungeonEvents/Default_Loot.json Hooks void OnDungeonSpawn(ulong OwnerID, Vector3 Position, string Grid, string TierName) void OnDungeonDespawn(ulong OwnerID, Vector3 Position, string Grid, string TierName) void OnDungeonWin(ulong playerID, string tierName) Supported Integrations Economics ServerRewards Friends Notify NightVision ZoneManager Duelist RaidableBases AbandonedBases RestoreUponDeath SkillTree Languages EN PT-BR DE ES RU If you want a powerful, replayable PvE dungeon system with deep customization and strong plugin integration, Dungeon Events is built to deliver exactly that. The plugin includes a deep configuration system where you can customize tiers, room counts, room sizes, dungeon visuals, loot tables, NPCs, bosses, animals, turrets, portal protection, access rules, cooldowns, active dungeon limits, spawn validation, auto-removal conditions, command blocking, economy settings, SkillTree XP rewards, map markers, and more.
    $25.00
  3. Martian

    Unable to grant permissions

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.4.1
  4. Martian

    Unable to grant permissions

    Hi suhturhn, I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with the permission issues regarding the recycler. Here is a description of how to use the specified permissions: Permission Get Recycler ("recyclerbox.get"): This permission allows the user to get the recycler box. Permission Transform Recycler ("recyclerbox.transform"): This permission enables users to transform a regular box in an the recycler box into other forms or materials. Permission Use VirtualRecycler ("recyclerbox.virtual"): With this permission, users can utilize a virtual recycler. Permission Recycler Delay1 ("recyclerbox.delay1"): This permission introduces a delay factor when using the recycler. Permission Recycler Delay2 ("recyclerbox.delay2"): Similar to Delay1, this permission enforces a different time delay when interacting with the recycler. If you continue to face issues, let me know, and I can assist you further!
  5. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    Update is out.
  6. Martian

    TugBoat

    Update is out.
  7. @Snaplatack @drdbug Update is out.
  8. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    I can change the image in the plugin, or I can create a setting to allow you to input a URL for the image as well. I'll look into that tomorrow.
  9. Hi Evergreen, I'm glad to hear that everything is working well for you! Regarding your request for recycling loss and recycling time adjustments, I want to be transparent that I can't promise these changes will be implemented, as they would require significant alterations from the current functionality of the plugin. There are other plugins that can work alongside mine to achieve similar effects, such as Recycle Manager from umod. However, I won't disregard your request and may consider implementing it in the future. Thank you for your understanding!
  10. Martian

    TugBoat

    I apologize for the delay. I’ll make some adjustments to allow payments with items and will work on this in the next few days.
  11. Yes, absolutely, it's possible! I can implement this in the next few days.
  12. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    Sure! I can definitely add that option in a future update. Thanks for the suggestion!
  13. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    You can create more level here: "Upgrades (Level 2+)": [ { ... }, { ... }, { ... }, ]
  14. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    Sure! This plugin is an all-in-one solution You can set everything up—quarry, pump jack, and sawmill—all in one place. Easy and efficient!
  15. It worked here, but I used another permission: { "Command": "myrecycler", "Messages": [], "Permission": "customchatcommands.admin", "ConsoleCmd": null, "UserID": 0, "Broadcast": true, "RconCmd": ["giveindustrialrecycler {player.id}"], "Cooldown": 30.0, "MaxUses": 0 },
  16. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    Yes, just updated new version: 1.3.1 - What's New Added console command: gq %steamID%
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  18. It seems the issue is that the command you're trying to use, giveindustrialrecycler, needs to be executed through RconCmd: { "Command": "myrecycler", "Messages": [], "Permission": "customchatcommands.tier1", "ConsoleCmd": null, "UserID": 0, "Broadcast": true, "RconCmd": ["giveindustrialrecycler {player.id}"], "Cooldown": 30.0, "MaxUses": 0 },
  19. Martian

    TugBoat

    I'll create an option to enable or disable the regular recycler, as well as an option to allow the regular one to be placed on tugboats. This way, it solves all the problems for now.
  20. Martian

    TugBoat

    I can adjust my plugin to place a regular recycler on the tugboat if you think that would solve the issue.
  21. Martian

    TugBoat

    Could you tell me what’s causing the conflict? I didn’t quite understand, since the command can be changed in the configuration file. Could you also tell me the name of the plugin?
  22. Martian

    TugBoat

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  23. Martian

    TugBoat

    So, unfortunately, I haven’t been able to make this change yet. I managed to place a regular recycler, but with the additions from the industrial version, I encountered a lot of bugs and couldn’t get it to work yet. Maybe I’ll try again in the future after doing more research, but for now, I won’t be able to.
  24. Martian

    Weapons Turbo

    It currently supports permissions for fast reload and magazine size. In a future update, I plan to include the feature you're requesting, where different permission groups (e.g., VIP with 3x magazine size and default with 2x) will be implemented.
  25. Martian

    TugBoat

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.