-
Posts
50 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by Galem
-
I recommend to all codefling users not to download any Wonder_Fox map since it can lead to a failed wipe because it does not correct their errors, it just wants to charge and fix them whenever it feels like it. Their attitude towards their clients is disastrous and unprofessional. DO NOT BUY WONDER_FOX MAPS!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
- 307 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
- 15 comments
-
- #mad mappers
- #gruber
-
(and 7 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 15 comments
-
- #mad mappers
- #gruber
-
(and 7 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 129 comments
-
- #stats
- #statistic
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 307 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
- 307 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
- 307 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
- 100 comments
-
- 100 comments
-
Hello, I have downloaded the latest update but when I generate an ATM I get a normal machine
