Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. thanks for the help
  2. please let me know in more detail which plugins it is now compatible with. because I can't check it all
  3. Fruster

    Homing Missiles

    not quite right, i already changed the code
  4. I improved the plugin, please check for compatibility with other plugins and let me know about the results
  5. Hi, I didn't claim support for other plugins, moreover, I have no way to test it. Write the plugins you need compatibility with. Maybe I will add compatibility with some plugins. Thanks for your suggestion
  6. Fruster

    Homing Missiles

    Hi, I didn't claim support for other plugins, moreover, I have no way to test it. if you have any suggestions for improvement, please add to the support ticket you have already created. maybe I can add compatibility with some plugins
  7. Fruster

    Drone Event

    hi, drones can attack players with grenades
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Hi, i didn't plan it, but maybe i will add it later. Thanks for your suggestion
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. ok, maybe later i will add this one, thanks for your suggestion
  12. Hi, why do you need it? Can you just give the NPC a kit with an arctic suit?
  13. Fruster

    Failed to call hook

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.4
  14. Fruster

    Failed to call hook

    The command must be entered in the game client, only for the admin. I updated the plugin, now when I enter the command in the server, there will be no error, just nothing will happen
  15. Fruster

    Failed to call hook

    hi, are you typing the command in the game client or in the server?
  16. Fruster

    Request: Support DeathNotes

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. Fruster

    Request: Support DeathNotes

    hi, i didn't plan it, but maybe i will do it later, thanks for your suggestion
  18. I'm glad you got it all set up. thanks for the info
  19. Most likely it is affected by third-party plugins. I can't guarantee you compatibility with other plugins
  20. Fruster

    NPCs underground

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.5
  21. Fruster

    NPCs underground

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  22. Fruster

    NPCs underground

    Thanks, most likely your server has a custom value for "server.tickrate" because of this, the speed of the cargoplane has changed, so the crates fall outside the airfield. Anyway, next update i will fix it
  23. Fruster

    NPCs underground

    show me your config file please

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.