Jump to content

The_Kiiiing

Creator
  • Posts

    2,664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by The_Kiiiing

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  2. I might be adding something like this in the future, but at the moment I don't have enough time
  3. Are you using a loot plugin?
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. I will fix this issue with the next update
  6. The_Kiiiing

    recycler speed

    Did you enable the recycler config? Do you have any other plugins installed that control the recycler?
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  8. This is not an event plugin so there are no announcements. What would you want to be announced?
  9. The_Kiiiing

    Suplly slot bug

    Do you have any other plugin installed that controls supply drops?
  10. The_Kiiiing

    no notes

    Which loot plugin are you using?
  11. The_Kiiiing

    Suplly slot bug

    can you please send a screenshot of your configuration
  12. The_Kiiiing

    adding plugin

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  13. The value has to be the amount of fuel to consume, not a multiplier. eg. if you want to use 60 lowgrade per minute, enter 60 You can find the default fuel consuption on rustlabs.com
  14. The shortname for fuel is 'lowgradefuel'
  15. Skins are loaded client side and may take several minutes to load depending on your internet connection. Also make sure your specified skin is a valid skin id
  16. You need to use the shortname and skin id from the config
  17. I will add it with the next update
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  20. do you get any errors in the console when the event is spawning?
  21. Do you have NpcSpawn installed?
  22. I will try to add support with the next update
  23. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doing that would allow the entity to be damaged. After some testing I implemented the CanEntityTakeDamage hook to cancel damage done to the boat

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.