Jump to content

straybullet

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by straybullet

  1. Event not showing up in map at Ferry Terminal since last update. All others seem to be working at the moment.
    Plugin works well and has some nice features in it. I will admit I am an amateur at best with it comes to getting plugins to work but it would have been nice to know this plugin only shuts down the server. I guess I was confused by the name AutoRestart. You have to put a startup loop in your bat file to get it to restart. I eventually figured that out, no thanks to support who was just about completely useless.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.