-
Posts
1,081 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by DuGe
-
If a player triggers a keyword, they will also forward their message in the chat as a notification. Based on the settings in the plugin, whether it is true or false, I cannot avoid forwarding player messages as notifications. "General settings": { "Can filter player messages?": false, "Recent notifications command": "n", "Show time (gametime, servertime, none)": "servertime" }, -
When will the issue with the blocked player's keywords be resolved? I haven't been able to use the plugin at all since I purchased it. -
In "RaidableBases v2.7.3", the log shows that "OnEntityDeath" took 162ms to process. Then the following error appears: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. It happens inside: - BaseAIBrain.Think() - BaseAIBrain.DoThink() - HumanNPC.ServerThink() - NPCPlayer.ServerThink_Internal() - HumanNPC.TryThink() - AIThinkManager.DoProcessing() This happens repeatedly after some interval. Could it be a misconfiguration on my end?
-
- 131 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- 131 comments
-
- 131 comments
-
- 131 comments
-
- 131 comments
-
If a player triggers a keyword, they will also forward their message in the chat as a notification. Based on the settings in the plugin, whether it is true or false, I cannot avoid forwarding player messages as notifications. "General settings": { "Can filter player messages?": false, "Recent notifications command": "n", "Show time (gametime, servertime, none)": "servertime" },
- 55 comments
-
I only know Simplified Chinese
-
zh-CN
-
Can you provide an executable configuration file for default-DefaultProfiles.json that other friends have set up? I can slowly compare, translate, and understand the others. It would be great if I could get your help.
-
If you could provide me with English text on the GUI, it would be ideal to include explanations for each function. That's also very helpful for me,
-
If you could provide a simple tutorial, I would greatly appreciate it!
-
I translate English through translation software. I am a disaster with English, and there are too many professional terms on the UI. I use translation software one by one to translate, and the results will be different from the original meaning. This makes me very distressed! Thank you very much for replying to me so quickly.
-
I really like this plugin. After purchasing it, I realized that there are no language file settings. Do you have detailed configuration instructions? My native language is not English, and the UI is all English, which is really a disaster for me!
-
All settings, including the SQL database, are correct, and it is possible to connect to the SQL database and create basic tables. The real problem is that players cannot add or reduce new playback data, including economics, when using it
-
I have set it to true, but the player's economic data will not be added to the SQL database. And economics cannot be used either.
