-
Posts
418 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by Cahnu
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.4
-
Hello, I pushed a change in 1.1.4 that I'm hoping will address this. There was a problem with a change in my last update that was causing some locations to be treated as invalid which was incorrect. You should no longer see that message in the latest version. Please let me know if you have any trouble after trying that.
-
Bought wrong plugin on wrong site, need a refund
Cahnu replied to FandangoChristmas's Support Report in Support
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug -
Bought wrong plugin on wrong site, need a refund
Cahnu replied to FandangoChristmas's Support Report in Support
Hi, I understand that the purchase was made by mistake. However, I've checked the order and can confirm that the plugin files have already been downloaded. Because this is a digital product and the files have already been accessed, I'm unable to issue a refund for the purchase. Had the product not been downloaded, I would have been happy to look into a refund, but once the digital files have been delivered and downloaded, the purchase can't be returned in the same way a physical product can. Thanks for understanding. -
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.1
-
Hello, Thanks for the recommendation and for taking the time to instrument it yourself. You were right on all three counts and I've made a few changes in version 1.3.1 to address them and hopefully provide a better end result. What changed: Rejections are tallied, not printed. One warning is emitted, only when placement actually fails. Example- [HeliCrashEvent] TryGetSpawnPositions: placed only 3 of 6 NPCs within 2-25m of the crash site at (1204.5, 12.3, -880.1). 412 positions tested - no ground below: 0, slope over 45deg: 271, water deeper than 0.2m: 138, not enough clear space: 3. Per-attempt detail is still available, behind a new config option (default off): "Log every rejected NPC spawn position (troubleshooting only - very noisy):": false" Example- [HeliCrashEvent] TryGetValidGroundPos: Invalid Slope (58.2deg > 45deg) @ (1204.5, 28.4, -880.1), try 1 (position 1 overall)! invalid capsule height is gone; you were right that it was wrong. Height is a fixed 1.8m — it now reads Inadequate Vertical Clearance. Thresholds are named constants shared by the check and the message, so they are more clear what they represent when troubleshooting. Logging now contains the calling function name + any useful data. Please download the latest version and let me know if you have any trouble with it. Thanks!
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.1
-
Hello I've pushed an update to the plugin that should address this problem. Please download version 1.3.1 and give it another shot. I would delete your config as well and let it regenerate it to ensure the duplication caused prior is removed. Please let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks again for bringing this up.
-
Hello, thanks for bringing up this issue. I just wanted to let you know I'm looking into it and will report back soon.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.9
-
This is resolved in the latest version. Please download and let me know if you have any issues.
-
- 11 comments
-
The turrets have been working as far as I know. I did a in depth round of testing in the latest release and had no issues with them on my own server. No changes were made with the turrets specifically in this update. If you are having issues with them while running the latest version please open a support ticket and provide both your config file for the plugin and if you are running a PVE server which plugin you are using and I'll be happy to try to help track down the issue. Thanks!
-
- 11 comments
-
Hello, everyone. Some new requested features are now live in the latest version: New: Configurable event map marker — radius, transparency, color (MapZoneMarker config). New: NPC kit & skin customization (Npc Settings: kit, wear + skin IDs, belt + skin IDs, health, ranges). Requires the NpcSpawn plugin; falls back to default scientists without it. Fix: NullReferenceException in OnEntityDeath during events.
-
Hello, Everyone. Some new requested feature are now live in the latest version: New: Configurable event map marker — radius, transparency, color (MapZoneMarker config). New: Prevents Oil Rig reset radiation from interfering during the event (on by default; clears radiation already active at start). New: Optional SkillTree XP per action — NPC/Bradley kills, code-lock unlock, crate hacks (SkillTreeRewards config; requires SkillTree; off by default).
-
Hello, Everyone. Some new requested features are now live in the latest version: New: Configurable crash-site map marker — a colored radius circle plus a labeled marker (MapZoneMarker config: radius, transparency, color). Both despawn with the loot crate. New commands: HeliCrashHere and HeliCrashAt <x> <z>. New: Custom crash-location list with random jitter (UseCustomLocations, CustomCrashLocations, LocationJitterRadius). New: Base avoidance — keeps crash sites ≥ X m from player bases (AvoidBasesMeters, default 50).
