Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    Etwas beeinflusst dies, Sie müssen verstehen, welches Plugin. Vielleicht betternpc
  2. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    Zuerst müssen Sie sicherstellen, welches Plugin das Problem ist
  3. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    Hallo, vielleicht haben andere NPC-bezogene Plugins Einfluss darauf. Möglicherweise liegt das am NPCSpawn
  4. Fruster

    Players found a glitch

    I can add a setting - "Radius of chasing the player(NPCs will chase the player as soon as he comes closer than the specified radius)", if it helps you, set it to a negative value so that NPCs do not pursue players
  5. Judging by your config, the patrol helicopter should not spawn at all. Please give me the current config
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. It seems that I have solved this problem. I will add a fix in the next update
  8. Fruster

    Floating NPCs

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  9. Fruster

    Floating NPCs

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  10. Fruster

    NPC not spawning

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  11. Fruster

    NPC not spawning

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  12. Fruster

    Floating NPCs

    did you manage to solve the problem?
  13. ok, I'll close this request to support, maybe later I'll try to add betterNPC support
  14. Fruster

    error

    When exactly does the error occur? I couldn't repeat it. As for the problem with sniper rifles - it exists, I'll try to solve it
  15. Fruster

    Floating NPCs

    Hey there! Most likely, some other plugin is affecting this; if possible, check the plugin's operation on a clean server
  16. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    I'll put this on the list of improvements and maybe add it someday. Thanks for the suggestion for improvement
  17. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    this is very strange, check it on a clean server without other plugins. If all else fails, create a support request and we’ll try to figure it out
  18. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    How long does it take for a helicopter to freeze? Perhaps this is a feature of its behavior, it differs from the default one. Try doing this, maybe it will suit you: "The patrol helicopter will not patrol the airfield if it has found a target": true
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. Hey! Ok, I'll put this on the list of improvements and most likely add it in one of the next updates. Thanks for the suggestion

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.