Jump to content

Cobalt

Creator
  • Posts

    76
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Cobalt

  1. Well, that is odd. Let me ask around to see what would be causing that. I suspect it might be plugin-related. Do you use Bot Respawn?
  2. Sorry for the late reply, sounds like a good idea, the map needed an update anyway.
  3. Cobalt

    BUG

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  4. I'll put that one on my list for the next patch. Thanks!
  5. Seems a Rust update has been causing some issues, I'll work on a patch today, thanks for the heads up, guys!
  6. I remember fixing that monument yesterday...I must be losing my mind...ill look at it later today.
  7. Cobalt

    Update

    It should work; if not, please let me know.
  8. Sorry, we had a glitch where the Webpage crashed when I uploaded the file. The changes are in the changelog now. - New Jungle Biom - extended the railways - Small QOL fixes
  9. Cobalt

    Dynamic Monuments

    This is a fantastic idea; people have been waiting for someone to figure this out for years.
  10. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  11. My following map will have an airfield ^^
  12. Cobalt

    Disposal Unit

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  13. Cobalt

    Disposal Unit

    Sweet! Glad it worked out. Have a good weekend, man!
  14. Cobalt

    Disposal Unit

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  15. Cobalt

    Disposal Unit

    Okay, first thing, do you have the rustedit DLL installed on your server? If not then non of the puzzles will work. If you do, and it's till broken, I'll sort it out with a patch.
  16. Cobalt

    Disposal Unit

    Hey Adam! Are you talking about the wheel not working? There is no button to press.
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  18. Hey, Core Snap! This issue occurs when the map is saved on an outdated version of RustEdit. The beta version is the only version of RustRdit that works for making maps. I have gotten a lot of these reports, and there is nothing I can do other than to keep pestering Killyou to update Rustedit lol Download the Beta version of rustedit from the Discord and open your map with that current version; it might fix itself.
    It's a great little monument with lots of details. I like how it's a good replacement for Water Well and fit the rust theme.
  19. These are bugs in the custom rail system; they look like this at the points where they connect to other lines. So, its not a bug that I can fix; you have to take it up with Facepunch.
  20. Cobalt

    Santa's reindeer

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  21. Cobalt

    Santa's reindeer

    No worries! Have a good weekend
  22. Cobalt

    Santa's reindeer

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  23. Cobalt

    Santa's reindeer

    This is a first I have ever seen this bug, let me ask around to see what this issue is. For now, I would reccomend a server restart and see if that clears them.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.