Jump to content

The_Kiiiing

Creator
  • Posts

    2,664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by The_Kiiiing

  1. This conflict has to be fixed by the developer of FurnaceUpgrades
  2. Unfortunately this is not possible with this plugin
  3. What is your problem?
  4. The_Kiiiing

    cant activate it

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  5. The_Kiiiing

    cant activate it

    You have to grant yourself the permission loottable.edit
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.0
  7. This problem should be fixed with the latest version
  8. The_Kiiiing

    Error on mining

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. There will be an update in the next few weeks
  10. The_Kiiiing

    Error on mining

    Open every ore configuration, save it and the error should be gone
  11. I'm gonna add it with the next update
  12. The_Kiiiing

    Stacking Issues

    This plugin is not compatible with StackModifier
  13. The_Kiiiing

    [Feature Request]

    I'm gonna add it with the next update
  14. Are you using the latest version? There is now a multiplier to control the yield of ores. The health of ores should now be vanilla regardless of their yield.
  15. Are you using another plugin that might mess with gathering? The configuration does not apply to already spawned trees. If you want to apply your configuration, use the command loottable reload
  16. There is nothing I can do about this error. This happens if another plugin is not doing a proper null check. I also didn't change anything in the gathering system, my best guess is that this is related to todays rust update.
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  18. This has to be fixed by the developer of SimpleStatus
  19. I mean in the UI, not in the data file
  20. The_Kiiiing

    Ore

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
  21. The_Kiiiing

    v2 Stack dont work

    What exactly is not working for you?
  22. The_Kiiiing

    Stacking Problem

    Please try the latest version
  23. I am currently working on a fix with the developer of VehicleAirdrops
  24. The_Kiiiing

    Ore

    I'm gonna add it with the next update

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.