About Fishing Hotspots
Fishing Hot-spots is a plugin that creates hot-spots in random parts of the ocean. These hot-spots have a number of different modifiers to make fishing fast, easier and more enjoyable.
When the hot-spot spawns, it has 5 attributes it will roll:
- Fishing yield = Increases how many fish the player catches.
- Catch time - Decreases the time it takes to hook a fish onto the lure.
- Rod tension - Increases the strength of the line, lowing the chance for your rod snapping.
- XP gain modifier - Increases the amount of XP you gain while fishing in the hot-spot [Requires SkillTree].
- Casket modifier - Increases the chance of obtaining a fishing casket [Requires FishingTreasure].
These hot-spots have the option to create a platform in their center for players to fish off of. The default platform comes standard with 2 vending machines (the same ones that Fishing Village has), and 2 bbq's that do not require wood.
The plugin is full configurable, allowing the higher and lower values for each attribute to be set or disabled.
It also supports the application of a safe zone at the location, provided you have ZoneManager on your server.
Command (console): spawnhotspot
Description: Spawns a hot-spot randomly around the map.