About Medieval Ore Extraction Rigs
This monument is a great medieval replacement for an oil rig with a twist! Ore rigs, as their name implies, are mining platforms that represent a combination of an oil rig replacement and a sulfur quarry from the mainland. This can be placed on any map! The process is very simple! And in the pack you will find 3 types of rigs representing the 3 ore types Stone, Metal/HQM and Sulfur
This monument has built-in NPC’s powered by an included plug-in. If you do not wish to use the built-in bots simply do not install the plug-in and add your own bots at your leisure.
For Medieval Guards use included RobSpawnMedieval.cs Or Modern Scientists use RobSpawn.cs
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double-click on the prefab file, which will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and line up with the water line
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
Contact And Help