- 1.23 MB
About Deep Water Harbour Monument (HDRP✔)
A huge harbour monument designed to fit into rust better as the current harbours are way too small and have no slipways for the cargo ship to be able to dock in a realistic fashion. I hope to change the harbour monument into a low to high-end loot monument that's visited a lot more by players and is large enough to dock large ships.
You get two versions of the monument: 1. Normal version use until the hdrp release 2. HDRP version ready to go on game update.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double click on the prefab file and it will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps Discord