-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
29
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Mr01sam
-
I'm not sure what you mean. With the default settings, you need atleast stone tier to build a basement. Metal, and top tier will allow you to build a basement as well.
-
Hey, if you want you can reach out to me on discord and I might be able to help out in a little more detail. Its easy for me to lose track of messages on here. Discord: #mr01sam So, it sounds like the main issue is that Heli's are destroying surface foundations, which in turn, is destroying the basements. Basements shouldn't have any affect on changing the heli's ability to hurt surface foundations, TruePVE should be handling things like that. If you don't want basements to be destroyed when a surface foundation is destroyed, there is a config setting for that. Assign "Destroy Basement Cell When Surface Foundation is Destroyed" to "false" and basements will only be destroyed if all entrances are destroyed. I hope that might be helpful? If not, feel free to reach out on discord.
-
- 19 comments
-
- #inventory
- #storage
- (and 20 more)
-
- 19 comments
-
- #inventory
- #storage
- (and 20 more)
-
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
-
Thats interesting for sure - I don't think there's much I can do about that unfortunately.
-
There isnt a config option to do so currently.. it could be done with a small tweak of the code. Whats the purpose you had in mind?
-
I will look into this
-
Very strange, I may have a fix for the future, I'll message you with a version you can try.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.9
-
Indeed, on it
-
Hey, v1.0.8 is compiling and loading fine on my oxide server. The SetFlag call has been replaced with a private helper called SetFlag. Could you perhaps post the compile error you are getting?
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
- 19 comments
-
- #inventory
- #storage
- (and 20 more)
-
I will take a look - sorry for the delay
-
- 339 comments
-
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
-
I'm not sure what plugin you have that's displaying the counts in chat, so I can't say what its reading from.
-
- 307 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
Did you solve your issue then, or are there still problems?
-
- 307 comments
-
- 3
-
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
Do you have WarMode Spawn UI installed by chance? That lets people pick their mode when they login.
