Jump to content

Lilith666

Member
  • Posts

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lilith666

  1. Lilith666

    Bots and turrets

    Hi there, I'm having a problem: the bots aren't attacking and the turrets aren't firing either. This only happens during this event; everything else works fine. What could be going on? Thanks for your time.
  2. Lilith666

    evento sin prisioneros

    Thanks, it's fixed
  3. Lilith666

    evento sin prisioneros

    he metido el evento y me ha aparecido pero no salen los prisioneros
  4. Lilith666

    no doors

    Yes, I'll do that, and I'll let you know when I find out. Thanks.
  5. Lilith666

    no doors

    I edited a map, but upon realizing there was an error, I downloaded the Rust map file again and started editing it from scratch. I placed the prefab, but since I didn't like the location, I deleted it; however, when I placed it elsewhere, it appeared without doors.
  6. Lilith666

    no doors

    I don't know what happened—I removed the prefab and put it back, but the doors aren't showing up. I have the same problem with the heli tower, yet they appear correctly in the small challenge.
  7. Lilith666

    Npc Location

    I ask because they are plugins that depend on NPC spawn, and I was quite lost with that, but it's all sorted out now—thanks for asking.
  8. Yes, it resolved the issue in both plugins: Military Tunnel and Heavy Water. Ty!! Thanks for resolving this so quickly.
  9. Lilith666

    Npc Location

    [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (3.90, -0.10, 4.20) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (1.80, -0.20, 3.20) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (9.60, -0.10, 3.00) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. What can this cause?
  10. Lilith666

    Npc Location

    [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (3.90, -0.10, 4.20) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (1.80, -0.20, 3.20) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (9.60, -0.10, 3.00) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. [HeavyWaterTreatmentEvent] No NavMesh within 5m of NPC location (-19.80, -0.10, -3.00) - skipping it. Adjust this entry in the config. I have many events that give me this same problem.
  11. Lilith666

    Failed to compile

    Ty so much
  12. Lilith666

    Failed to compile

    [09:59:54] [DomeEvent] Event has started [10:00:22] Server Exception: FSMComponent.BudgetedUpdate [10:00:22] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [10:00:22] Server Exception: FSMComponent.BudgetedUpdate [10:00:22] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [10:00:22] Server Exception: FSMComponent.BudgetedUpdate [10:00:22] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [10:00:22] Server Exception: FSMComponent.BudgetedUpdate [10:00:22] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [10:00:22] Server Exception: FSMComponent.BudgetedUpdate [10:00:22] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [10:00:22] Server Exception: FSMComponent.BudgetedUpdate I bought the plugin this morning, and when I installed it for the first time, I got this spam in the console. Could you please help me?
  13. Same problem here
  14. Lilith666

    ApartmentsPlus

    Hola Ninco, tengo una consulta/sugerencia. Cuando vas a editar una habitación, estaría genial que el sistema te diera acceso temporal a esa habitación y la spawneara como si ya la hubieras comprado, hasta que guardes los cambios o finalices la edición. Ahora mismo, para editarla bien, tienes que ir casi a ciegas o comprar las habitaciones una por una, editar, volver a comprar, volver a editar… y al final se vuelve un proceso bastante lento por tantos viajes. Creo que sería mucho más cómodo poder previsualizar y editar la habitación directamente antes de confirmar los cambios.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.