Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Hi, should not be a limit, I will test you config today.
  2. Hey! I’m planning an update next week that should address those issues, and I hope it improves your experience. If you can, I’d really appreciate it if you could share more details about the problems you encountered or anything else you think could be improved — it would help a lot in making the plugin better for everyone.
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  4. Martian

    not working after restart

    Please download the new version and see if it stops the problem, in the last version I completely changed the boot mode.
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. Hello, taken note of for the next version;
  7. Martian

    More ideas

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  8. Martian

    More ideas

    Hello, taken note of for the next version;
  9. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In from 3.3.1 to 3.3.41
  10. Martian

    Shoppy Stock support?

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  11. Martian

    Shoppy Stock support?

    Hello, taken note of for the next version;
  12. Martian

    Plugin not working

    Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
  13. Martian

    Upgrade more then 3 lvl?

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Martian

    Small request

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  15. Martian

    Small request

    Hello, taken note of for the next version.
  16. Martian

    Economics support

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. Martian

    Economics support

    Hello, taken note of for the next version.
  18. Martian

    not working after restart

    Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
  19. Martian

    not working after restart

    Hello, has the problem reoccurred?
  20. Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I couldn't reproduce the issue on my end. Do you have any idea what might be different when the problem occurs? I'll review that part and see if there's a way to change the logic.
  21. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hello, they are straight, but the idea is great, I'll think of a way to implement it and make them randonomical or circular.
  22. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hi, just I just updated with a zone block for building and sphere.
  23. Martian

    Economics support

    Hi, sorry for the delay, I will try to implement this this week;
  24. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Good morning! I'm going to start working on Dungeons and try to fix all the requests. I plan to release an update by the end of the day.
  25. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hi, I will test here and try to make it compatible

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.