Jump to content

Nobby

Member
  • Posts

    100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Nobby

  1. Nobby

    Rusty Birds

    Can players fire themselves from the Catapult?
  2. Nobby

    Swamp House

    I bought this as I was impressed with the creators other works I had bought and I was not Disappointed. The included Images do not do it Justice at all. The attention to detail is stunning, It doesn`t hit performance and looks amazing at night. The Prefab comes ready to place and it has been very well received on my server. Great work Skaer, I`ll be keeping an eye out for your future creations for sure.
  3. Nobby

    IQBearRide

    Thats fine, Thanks for clarifying.
  4. Nobby

    IQBearRide

    Hi There. I run "The Ferry" by Razor on my server. Is there a way to allow Bears on the ferry? At present they stop moving at the ramp. Great plugin By the way.!
  5. I have, Its always enabled. I have also tried different Combinations,(adding dancers then enabling and enabling for a new group then adding Dancers) Maybe another plugin isn`t playing nicely with it?
  6. Hi there, I have an Issue where Dancer groups stop dancing after a while or groups despawning altogether, In either case i have to manually respawn all groups regularly. the time taken to despawn/stop dancing varies but is usually within the hour. I also have to manually respawn all groups upon Server restarts. I have tried recording a Demo but once reloaded the Stationary dancers are not in the Demo recording.! Was there a Planned fix for this? It`s a great Plugin otherwise although desperately needing Kits integration. Many thanks.
  7. Nobby

    NPC Dancers

    Hi there, Having an Issue with NPC`s standing still after a while, needing a Manual respawn. They are also stationary after every restart and need manually respawning.. Raise the Roof also cannot be set as a dance, It notifies you that it has been set but the NPC always does the Twist.! Adding an option to Kit your Dancers would be a great addition and good selling point too. Great Plugin otherwise with loads of potential uses, My Nightclub is Buzzing! Good work. Cheers.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.