Jump to content

Shemov

Curator
  • Posts

    747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Shemov

  1. Version 1.0.0

    10 downloads

    The 4th Town is ready to go, the puzzle needs a blue card to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; 1-2-storey detailed inside the buildings; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 6546; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 5; Barrels: 30; Ordinary crates: 13; Military crates: 2; Elite crate: 1; and 1 red card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  2. Version 2

    31 downloads

    There are 8 custom places to build a base Features: Simple installing on your map; Interesting places; Loot on some places ( 2 ordinary crates, 9 barrels, 2 oil barrels, 2 food box/crates ) (Can be used as monument + place to build a base ); Low prefabs count; High FPS. Places can be used on all biomes ( arctic too ). General info: 1st place[ 6CustomPlace1 ]: Prefabs count: 872 Modifiers: Aplha&Height&Splat&Topology 2nd place[ 6CustomPlace2 ]: Prefabs count: 329 Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology 3rd place[ 6CustomPlace3 ]: Prefabs count: 498 Modifiers: Aplha&Height&Splat&Topology 4th place[ 6CustomPlace4 ]: Prefabs count: 811 Modifiers: Aplha&Height&Splat&Topology 5th place[ 6CustomPlace5 ]: Prefabs count: 143 Modifiers: Alpha&Height&Splat&Topology 6th place[ 6CustomPlace6 ]: Prefabs count: 40 Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology 7th place[ 6CustomPlace7 ]: Prefabs count: 97 Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology 8th place[ 6CustomPlace8 ]: Prefabs count: 106 Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $18.75
  3. Version 1.0.0

    6 downloads

    First Car Dealership is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 1593; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  4. Version 1.0.0

    2 downloads

    The third pack of garages is ready to go, the puzzle needs a green card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 2581; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil Barrels: 4 Food boxes/crates: 4 Barrels: 24 Ordinary crates: 8 Military crates: 2 and 1 blue card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  5. Hi! Can I get more information? Where are these places located?
  6. Version 1.0.0

    28 downloads

    This is second Bunker ready to place into your maps, the puzzle needs a red card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Great detail; Detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation; There is recycler; Simple installing. General info: Prefabs count: 3663; Type: for looting; Modifiers: AlphaHeight&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 10; Barrels: 78; Ordinary crates: 13; Random crates: 2; Military crates: 3; Elite crates: 3. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $12.30
  7. Version 1.0.0

    4 downloads

    First Car Dealership is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 1593; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $7.30
  8. Version 1.0.0

    3 downloads

    The new Car Service is ready to go, the puzzle needs a blue card to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 2118; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 5; Barrels: 30; Ordinary crates: 13; Military crates: 2; Elite crate: 1; and 1 red card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  9. Version 1.0.0

    12 downloads

    This is Industrial Zone ready to place into your maps, the puzzle needs a red card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Great detail; Detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation; There is recycler; Simple installing. General info: Prefabs count: ~6600; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 10; Barrels: 78; Ordinary crates: 13; Random crates: 2; Military crates: 3; Elite crates: 3. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $14.30
  10. Version 1.0.1

    7 downloads

    This is second industrial large warehouse ready to place into your maps, the puzzle needs a red card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Great detail; Detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation; There is recycler; Simple installing. General info: Prefabs count: 4678; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 10; Barrels: 78; Ordinary crates: 13; Random crates: 2; Military crates: 3; Elite crates: 3. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $14.30
  11. Version 1.0.1

    14 downloads

    Medpoint is ready to go on any map, you need a blue card to unlock the full loot. Features: Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; Detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 2166; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 5; Barrels: 30; Ordinary crates: 13; Military crates: 2; Elite crate: 1; and 1 red card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  12. Version 1.0.0

    6 downloads

    Third settlement is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 1709; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  13. Version 1.0.1

    5 downloads

    Third Warehouse is ready to go on any map, you need a blue card to unlock the full loot. Features: Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; Detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 1961; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 5; Food box/crates: 5; Barrels: 30; Ordinary crates: 13; Military crates: 2; Elite crate: 1; and 1 red card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  14. Version 1.0.1

    10 downloads

    Third Village is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; 1-2-storey detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 3824; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  15. Version 1.0.0

    7 downloads

    Second settlement is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 1737; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $7.30
  16. Version 1.0.0

    3 downloads

    The second warehouse is ready to go, the puzzle needs a green card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; Can be used in railway system; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 3131; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil Barrels: 4 Food boxes/crates: 4 Barrels: 24 Ordinary crates: 8 Military crates: 2 and 1 blue card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  17. Version 1.0.0

    15 downloads

    The new settlement is ready to go, the puzzle needs a green card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 2581; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil Barrels: 4 Food boxes/crates: 4 Barrels: 24 Ordinary crates: 8 Military crates: 2 and 1 blue card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  18. Version 1.0.1

    19 downloads

    The new police station is ready to go, the puzzle needs a green card to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; Can be used in railway system; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 2581; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil Barrels: 4 Food boxes/crates: 4 Barrels: 24 Ordinary crates: 8 Military crates: 2 and 1 blue card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  19. Version 2.3

    25 downloads

    Welcome to snake island A post-apocalyptic unique landscape over a mountainous region with many unique monuments to keep your players entertained as well as some great buildable locations right across the full stretch of the map. The railways feature my own railway stations for you to transverse across the map. I’ll keep the map fully updated and I hope you enjoy discovering snake Island. Features: Railways and railway stations; Underground Rail tunnels; A lot custom monuments and places on the map; A lot custom places to build a base on map ( "X" on minimap ); There is bradley on hangars; Custom icebergs to build a base inside them; Underwater Labs; Ziplines; There are NPC on some locations; Map size is 2500; Prefabs count : ~25k. Custom monuments: Hangars; Town; Village; Dump settlement Bunker; Red brick railway station; White brick railway station; A lots custom places to build a base. Monuments: Outpost; Bandit camp; Nuclear Missile Silo; The Dome; Warehouse; Large fishing village; Fishing village; Large barn; Lighthouses; Underwater labs; Underground railway; Harbor; Quarries(HQM,Stone, Sulfur); Large oilrig; Oilrig. My Discord: shemov#6310 A password is attached to the map. You can edit it.
    $13.30
  20. Shemov

    lian yu map

  21. Shemov

    lian yu map

    Changed Status from No Response to Not a Bug
  22. Shemov

    lian yu map

    This isn`t my work. Contact Kaho
  23. Version 1.0.0

    33 downloads

    The new railway station is ready to go, the puzzle needs a green card and a fuse to get into the full loot. Features: Simple installing; Can be used in railway system; Great detail; Optimized FPS; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 1475; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil Barrels: 4 Food boxes/crates: 4 Barrels: 24 Ordinary crates: 8 Military crates: 2 and 1 blue card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $7.30
  24. Version 1.0.0

    11 downloads

    Third town is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; 1-2-storey detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 4004; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30
  25. Version 1.0.0

    15 downloads

    Second town is ready to go on any map, this monument doesn`t contain a puzzle so no card is needed to loot and makes a great POI. Features: Entry-level monument; Great detail; Simple installing; Optimized FPS; 1-2-storey detailed inside the buildings; There is radiation. General Info: Prefabs count: 3351; Type: for looting; Modifiers: Alpha&Height&Splat&Topology. Loot: Oil barrels: 4; Food box/crates: 4; Barrels: 18; Ordinary crates: 4; and 1 green card. Other information: I recommend you to familiarise yourself with my map ( There are 41k prefabs on 2500 map size ) I make custom prefabs to order. Discord: shemov#6310
    $8.30

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.