Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Multiple crash zones?

    I'm working on it, there will be an update very soon
  2. Gui missing unfortunately
  3. Fruster

    Multiple crash zones?

    thanks, i will try to fix it
  4. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    that's right, he fires several shots, but not at the same time. If f15 flies in and doesn't fire, it means he probably didn't find the target. You can set up the plugin so that f15 attacks in an area instead of targets. Change this setting in config
  5. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    Hey! You can only change the "Rate of fire(number of shots per second)" setting. At the moment, the simultaneous launch of several missiles is not possible
  6. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  7. DocNorris, I will close this ticket, but you can write directly here
  8. Version 1.0.4

    2,573 downloads

    With this plugin you can create loot tables and apply them to default entities like loot barrels, crates, toolboxes, hackable crates etc. You can also use loot tables for custom storage containers, including using API. You can create loot tables with unique items using displayname and skins for them (please only use this for items with max stacksize count of 1, like for weapons). Commands: simplt_refresh - updates loot in containers that were set in the config Developer API: (void) GetSetItems(BaseEntity entity, string tableName, int minAmount, int maxAmount, float multiplier, bool clear = true) // Will fill your custom crate with a set of items using your chosen loot table entity - crate or any storage container tableName - loot table filename minAmount - minimum number of items maxAmount - maximum number of items multiplier - items multiplier clear - clear container before filling, default true(optional)
    Free
  9. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  10. Fruster

    Custom Loot

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  11. Fruster

    Custom Loot

    Hey! I have it in my plans, I'll probably do it when I find some free time
  12. Fruster

    Multiple crash zones?

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  13. I do not think that this setting should be added to the update, it is not so popular among server owners, but I will tell you how to solve this problem in PM. With your permission, I will close this support case
  14. Fruster

    Start/Stop Event Commands

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  15. Fruster

    Start/Stop Event Commands

    Just set "Minimum respawn time(in minutes)": 9999, "Maximum respawn time(in minutes)": 9999 to prevent drones from respawning automatically. And you can use these commands: drerespawndrones dreremovedrones I checked it works well
  16. Fruster

    Multiple crash zones?

    Hey! I have it in my plans, I'll probably do it when I find some free time
  17. Hey! I understood correctly that you are using the DynamicPVP plugin, but in the "Hackable Crate Event" settings you set "Enable Event": false?
  18. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    what's wrong with him? if you have any questions let me know
  19. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    You just need to set "Attack the place where the signal supply was thrown (attacks only in the area, not aiming at players and NPCs)": true All projectiles will fly where you throw the suplay signal Also lower the setting "Attack accuracy (used only when attacking in an area)" if you want the projectiles to fly with less dispersion
  20. did you manage to solve the problem?
  21. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    Hey! You can use this setting - "Attack the place where the signal supply was thrown (attacks only in the area, not aiming at players and NPCs)", or is that not enough?
  22. Fruster

    plugins

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.3
  23. Fruster

    Start/Stop Event Commands

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  24. Fruster

    Drone Event

    Hey, at the moment the plugin starts the event automatically by the timer, i can add support for the start/stop of the event only in manual mode, create a support ticket please, as soon as I have some free time, i will deal with it

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.