Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    no npc are spawning

    Maybe for some reason this happened once. Are new dungeons spawning normally now? Or is this problem happening all the time?
  2. Fruster

    no npc are spawning

    Hi, any errors in the console?
  3. Fruster

    error??

    If the event works fine then I don't see any problems
  4. Fruster

    error??

    Are you getting an error in the console? Or maybe the event is not working as it should?
  5. Fruster

    error??

    Hey! Please clarify what your problem is
  6. Is there any news?
  7. Fruster

    Error starting dungeonbases

    Were you able to solve the problem?
  8. Fruster

    Mining Event

    Hi, I don't quite understand what you mean. What exactly is the problem you're having?
  9. For what items does this happen? For crates or npc? Does this happen without customloot?
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  11. I found the problem, I will fix it soon
  12. By default it should be red as far as I remember. Attach your config please, I will check it.
  13. Hi, in the config there are rgb settings for the marker color
  14. Fruster

    bradley

    Got it, thank you
  15. Fruster

    NPC Targeting

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  16. Fruster

    NPC Targeting

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  17. Fruster

    bradley

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  18. Fruster

    bradley

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  19. Fruster

    Error Message

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.7
  20. Fruster

    error

    This is a different error, the error that was there before no longer appears?
  21. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    There is some problem with the harmony patch, as far as I understand. You need to check with the developer. Just in case, unload all my plugins that you have, because several of them also use harmony, to make sure that the problem is not in them
  22. Fruster

    Prefab and code for boxes

    I'll check it out
  23. Fruster

    The event will not end

    Ok, I got it. Thanks for the suggestion to improve my plugin.
  24. Fruster

    The event will not end

    Ok, I may add this setting in the future. But usually, to loot the boxes, you need to kill all the NPCs. My question is, how did you manage to loot the boxes without killing the NPCs?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.