-
Posts
2,702 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by Fruster
-
Try copying a building directly from the game, build at least one foundation, look at it, and type the following in the chat: /copy example If everything is correct, you will receive a message about the successful copying of the building and the building file will be added to the copypaste folder
-
Hey! just copy all files from the "Dungeons" folder to the "rustds/oxide/data/copypaste" folder
-
Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.7
-
Is the problem still relevant? Any results?
-
Hi, I don't quite understand what this is for. Please describe your problem in detail in a PM
-
Hey, have you changed the config in the /lang folder? Try resetting it to default
-
- 74 comments
-
- 74 comments
-
Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
-
Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.6
-
Okay, I'll try to do something about it
-
Hey, I can add this option, but why would I? It would be pretty weird if loot bags from players and NPCs would fall from the sky after the dungeon is destroyed.
-
Please update the plugin and check for errors
-
I'll check it out, thanks
