Jump to content

Iftebinjan

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    1,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Iftebinjan

  1. Players cant change their vehicle hud layout yet. Only admin can change them. i might add this feature in future update.
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. I am sending u the updated file in DM, that version should fix this issue.
  4. Hey, i cant seem to get the problem. I tried ur config. it was good for me and doing to damages to normal and custom heli tiers as well. can you check again and see if this happening still
  5. Need the config file to figure out the problem
  6. @Flint MonkeyHey send me your config file pls. I check and it was working for me
  7. I tested it before it was working, I will check it again and let you know.
  8. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  9. Iftebinjan

    Simplepve and RaidableBases

    @mrcraidable base fixed in 1.1.3, you can download the latest version
  10. Iftebinjan

    Simplepve and RaidableBases

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.3
  11. Iftebinjan

    Simplepve and RaidableBases

    @tiger Check DM
  12. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    I can't explain them all. I made a video about the rules, in case you haven't watched it yet. it should have all the rules. I am adding more rules, and plugin compatibility in every update. The Video is Version 1.1.1
  13. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    It's a new PVE plugin for PVE servers. I am trying to update it regularly and maintain this plugin with better compatibility and customizable features for PVE servers.
  14. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.2
  15. @Smithy Should be fixed now. if not let me know,
  16. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to 1.1.1
  18. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Hey, create a support ticket or join our discord and create a ticket there for faster response
  19. Iftebinjan

    Performance issues!

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.1
  20. Yeah do that pls.
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  22. @Smithy I will check on this and soon give an update are you available on discord? I am available there with a faster response https://discord.gg/s9gTUpXt3y
  23. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Hey, you can use SimplePVE and CustomHeliCopterTiers now, I have tested and working fine.
  24. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Hey, I have updated the plugin & added many new features including Timer/Schedules to make PVE or PVP. You can check it out!

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.