Jump to content

nivex

Creator
  • Posts

    6,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    208

Everything posted by nivex

  1. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @SirApesALot I created a base, built a window frame, added a door shutter, added a door controller to the shutter, deployed a test gen, wired up the door controller, closed the door shutter that sprang open after being wired, copied the base, spawned it with RB and the shutter remains closed. I guess you'll have to send me a base with this issue
  2. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Kaustic @Nubie ya, increasing Max Amount Allowed To Automatically Spawn Per Difficulty will work, but make sure you increase Max Maintained Events to the total of those too. don't set Chance To Automatically Spawn Each Difficulty to 100 each. that will work, but it is not how it should be configured. the total of all difficulty should be 100, and if you want every difficulty to have an equal chance then leave each option at -1
  3. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Soller i commented on this already
  4. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Soller hi it's in seconds I know, it's annoying that some are minutes and some are seconds. just assume seconds if it does not state minutes instead
  5. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Kk @SirApesALot @VENIQQ @Elke Mahy and anyone else... Im aware of the issue about raids that players didn't start. I'll check it out. dont open more tickets about it thanks I think this is caused by Facepunch reusing an npc userID when the NPC dies. that can be ANY npc on the map lol.
  6. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    hi, there is no issue in the config that would cause that. that is a profile or copypaste file (not copypaste plugin) issue. use rb.config list to determine what is wrong. aside from your issue: 1. Chance To Automatically Spawn Each Difficulty set to 100 for each difficulty when it should be 100 total for all 5 combined 2. Max Maintained Events has 6 configured to spawn but only 5 are allowed from Max Amount Allowed To Automatically Spawn Per Difficulty
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  8. hi, I'm going to close this. continue it in the discussion forum since people keep posting about it. I have not changed this so I dont know why it's happening but I will look into it.
  9. hi, Ill check it out. I doubt the command is broken though, it's probably something else.
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. nivex

    Donating mod to friend

    I didn't say it was an issue, I said he didn't have it setup properly
  12. hi, this hasn't changed. something is tagging them, it can't send a message without a tag. being a participant doesn't show on the map. that's for owners
  13. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Klaxxon hi, thats a carbon issue and theyve already fixed it. restart your server
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. ok great
  16. hi you need to update
  17. yeah they did
  18. hi that was fixed by Carbon already i think
  19. nivex

    Abandoned Bases

    yes it requires the Rust update, see the update notes
  20. nivex

    Donating mod to friend

    heya, nah, he just doesn't have it setup correctly if it's not working. there's instructions in the documentation, but he needs to read the whole documentation and configure the plugin
  21. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Reamik hi, it requires the Rust update
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. hi, see the update notes. it requires the rust update
  24. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    Hi, 3.0.8 has been released It requires the Rust update Enjoy
  25. Changed Status from Pending to Closed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.