Jump to content

CrazyRust

Creator
  • Posts

    757
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CrazyRust

  1. CrazyRust

    Player time

    Hi. I know about this problem. Unfortunately, with my current knowledge I haven't figured out how to solve it. But I am thinking about it. First I want to make the mapmarker show how much time is left of the event.
  2. Not now, but I can add it in the next update. I just don't understand why? Should there be an easy2 difficulty?
  3. CrazyRust

    invisible helicopter

    One player was doing the Dome event where he spawned a heli. But he says he didn't spawn and was killed by an invisible heli.
  4. CrazyRust

    invisible helicopter

    Hi. Two players were killed by an invisible helicopter today.
  5. which command?
  6. Try pvemode setting turn off in tha config file and restart plugin
  7. There is no such hook in the TrainYardEvent plugin, and I don't see TrainYardEvent in the error message. Try unload the plugin and see if there is an error message.
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
  9. Hi, I have uploaded an update. The bug is fixed.
  10. CrazyRust

    event start and stop

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. Yes
  12. I will add such a feature in the next update.
  13. I will add such a feature in the next update.
  14. The HELI is called when someone starts hacking one of the locked crate. And in the config file spawn patrolhelicopter should be true
  15. CrazyRust

    event start and stop

    It is also advisable to turn off the facepunch event in the eventmanager. And if you use the harbor event, you should set it so that the two events are not at the same time. This is how I use my public Pve server and there is no problem.
  16. I understand, as soon as I have some time I'll have a look.
  17. WOW All or just a few pieces?
  18. CrazyRust

    event start and stop

    In the config file you can set the official cadgo event to be disabled. It is advisable to disable this to avoid possible collisions. And it will not be so easy for players to get all the loot with a bow right after a wipe.
  19. CrazyRust

    Bots

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  20. CrazyRust

    Bots

    Update complete.
  21. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  22. Update complete.
  23. Update complete.
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  25. This is not possible now. But I will add this option in the next update. It will make the event much easier because you can enter the cargo area through the side doors. Until I'm done with the next update I suggest you to use the turret settings in the config file. If you add a trumpet instead of a gun, they will not shoot, just trumpet Or you can lower the ammo amount to 1. Leave the gun or trumpet in there anyway.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.