Jump to content

CrazyRust

Creator
  • Posts

    755
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CrazyRust

  1. CrazyRust

    Failed to compile

    Hi, I’ll have a look to see what the problem might be
  2. Hi. I’ve made a fix. I’m testing it now.
  3. CrazyRust

    Lag issue on closing

    There are no problems on the test server. Try deleting the config file and reloading the plugin
  4. CrazyRust

    Lag issue on closing

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. CrazyRust

    Lag issue on closing

    Hi! I’ll have a look to see what the problem might be
  6. I’ll be able to add a setting like that to the config. But the problem is that if both the normal cargo and the cargo convoy are on the map at the same time, they use the same route. If someone stops the cargo convoy, the normal convoy will run straight through it if it’s heading that way.
  7. Yes, that’s true.
  8. Hi. The trainyard event only uses elite crates. BUT as soon as I have a moment, I’ll have a look to see what the problem might be. In the meantime, you could try saving your current config, then deleting it and trying a new one.
  9. CrazyRust

    Bug NPC

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  10. CrazyRust

    Bug NPC

    Hi. Sorry for the late reply. As soon as I have a moment, I’ll have a look to see what the problem might be.
  11. CrazyRust

    spam in consule

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  12. CrazyRust

    spam in consule

    Hi. Sorry for the late reply. As soon as I have a moment, I’ll have a look to see what the problem might be.
  13. Set the middle value of the custom spawn point to zero. That's the height.
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. Hi. Fixed
  16. It usually doesn't appear if it spawns near Depp Sea.
  17. Try out the custom spawn points
  18. CrazyRust

    Needs September update

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. CrazyRust

    Needs September update

    Fixed
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Hi. That's not in the plans right now.
  22. CrazyRust

    Update for Staging

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. CrazyRust

    Update for Staging

    fixed
  24. CrazyRust

    pls update

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  25. CrazyRust

    pls update

    Fixed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.