Jump to content

CrazyRust

Creator
  • Posts

    757
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CrazyRust

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. Ok fine. Unfortunately I can't do it right now.
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. Oh sorry I thought it was about cargoconcoy
  6. Has this problem been solved?
  7. There is such a function in the config file.
  8. CrazyRust

    console spam

    Please check if you are using the latest version of the NpcSpawn plugin. And turn off the cargo event in BetterNpc.
  9. CrazyRust

    Console error

    Please make sure that when the cargoConvoy event is started, no event with cargo is started.
  10. CrazyRust

    Console error

    I know about this bug. It happens rarely. I am looking for the cause
  11. CrazyRust

    console spam

    I have a friend who uses it on a carbon server and he has no problems. Let's start from the beginning. When exactly does the error occur?
  12. CrazyRust

    console spam

    I don't understand what the problem could be. i tested on several servers and i don't get the error.
  13. The easy level can be adjusted to make it a nightmare. Npc setting, turret setting door setting
  14. Perhaps the truepve setting can be adjusted. Unfortunately, I'm busy at the moment and don't know where to look.
  15. CrazyRust

    console spam

    And try to set the number of ships on each level to 4
  16. CrazyRust

    console spam

    Hi This is an old config file please update the plugin and restart the server. A server should be restarted once a day. I cannot open the link.
  17. You mean the silent mode?
  18. Hi. I will try.
  19. Hi. This is a difficult question. Which PVE plugin are you using? Maybe you can set it in the config of that plugin. I also run a PVE server and have no such problems. Maybe my sleepers are killed by animals or bradley
  20. CrazyRust

    console spam

    Probably more npc spawned than they should have. Please send me the config file. And if you use a harbor event it should not be at the same time as cargoconvoy
  21. CrazyRust

    issue

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  22. I do not understand this.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.