Jump to content

0xF

Creator
  • Posts

    874
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by 0xF

  1. 0xF

    TC/Upkeep Information

    Hello. Are there any compilation errors when loading the plugin? Also, check if your user account has the necessary permissions. When did the plugin stop working?
  2. 0xF

    Admin Menu

    Unfortunately, I cannot link what you described to a specific part of the code; could you please record a video and submit it in a new ticket?
  3. 0xF

    Admin Menu

    Hello, I fixed the error you mentioned; please give it a try.
  4. 0xF

    Admin Menu

    Hello, thanks for letting me know; I'll look into it.
  5. 0xF

    not working.

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  6. 0xF

    need help

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. 0xF

    Unload hook issue

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.2.7
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. 0xF

    Hardcore bypass doesn't work

    I’m sorry you had to deal with this; which version of the plugin are you using? I removed that functionality a long time ago.
  10. 0xF

    pls update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.14
  11. 0xF

    pls update

    Hello, thanks for letting me know; I’ve just updated the plugin to the same version.
  12. 0xF

    need help

    You've written the algorithm. Is there something wrong? Tell me the error, and I'll fix it. Suggestions will be implemented at my discretion.
  13. 0xF

    need help

    Select the layer you want on the left and right-click on the marker or in the list; this will open the interaction menu. You can also teleport around the map using DUCK+RMB if you have the necessary permission. What problems are you having?
  14. 0xF

    need help

    Hello, It is not functionally possible to assign the left-click action, as that button is responsible for the marker editing function on the client side.
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. Did any players appear on your list after the server restarted?
  17. Do you use Oxide or Carbon? Are you using the teleport correctly — by holding down DUCK (CTRL by default) first, and then clicking the right mouse button?
  18. I didn't find any issues with the library; the problem might be with your `lang`.
  19. 0xF

    update error

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.8
  20. 0xF

    update error

    Fixed under the same version; thanks for reporting it.
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
  22. Fixed in the corresponding plugin under the same version; thanks for reporting it.
  23. 0xF

    Customizable Weapons

    I think this is feasible if you do a ballista bolt entity for Entity Shooter
  24. 0xF

    Level up gun

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  25. I checked the trading in the vending machine and everything is fine; I bought a custom item for 1 scrap (it was originally 100).

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.