Jump to content

20K

Creator
  • Posts

    319
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by 20K

  1. 20K

    Translater

    ahh there you are. yes i will do that in a couple hours. have to go to my kids soccer game.
  2. 20K

    Translater

    its not approved on codefling yet and i havent technically released it yet. But it's 100% now.
  3. 20K

    Translater

    Almost Done
  4. 20K

    Translater

    just wrapping up how to package this thing. im going asap
  5. 20K

    Translater

    i expect to have this ready to go tonight. so depending on how quickly they approve it.
  6. 20K

    Translater

    oh no its amazing. im just about done. its big.
  7. 20K

    Translater

    I'm almost done building the RustTranslator.cs plugin. youll love it.
  8. 20K

    Translater

    Yeah I have some ideas on bypassing this. I'm looking into this now.
  9. 20K

    Translater

    give me 24 hours. I'm seeing how self contained I can make this without having to rely on outside sources.
  10. 20K

    Translater

    Brilliant idea! I'm making the plugin now.
  11. Happy to hear! Let me know if there's any problems.
  12. 20K

    Smart Sorter

    SmartSorter v1.8.11 Added support for new Industrial Storage Barrels and Furnaces. Added Industrial Auto Turret defense-fill support. Added compatibility for M16A2, ballistic armor, BDU clothing, mortar shells, workbench upgrades, and other recent Rust items. Fixed current Rust server compile errors caused by the new console argument system. Updated furnace routing to support future furnace variants. Deployed Mortar support is pending further testing. please let me know if you run into any issues
  13. 20K

    perms not "sticking"

    that's what I aim for!! be sure to write a review if you can spare the 30 seconds

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.