I seem to have an issue with this plugin & simplekillfeed by KrunghCrow on umod. It shows the clan tag twice in the kill feed instead of the clan tag then the players name. Is this something you can fix or will I have to reach out to KrunghCrow?
"No image found" Appears where all the images are supposed to be ive reloaded image library restarted server ive done everything and it still just keeps saying "No Image Found"
Hello is it possible to add more then one NoPermissionDescription ? I currently am trying to set it up so the Discord kit for example says "Use /verify to get access to this kit" And then for vip kits it will say "Purchase this kit at *STORELINK*"
10/10 great shop plugin! Highly recommend. I wish it was a bit easier to add items and customize the shop. Like an in game editor would be nice but other then that the plugin is amazing!
I seem to get super high entity counts with this plugin.. Yesterday I was at 90,000 entities! The next day its almost doubled. I have no one on my server yet as I am still creating it but what could be the cause of this?
If I am being honest here. The plugin is great but when you encounter an issue or need to make a support request it will take days if not weeks to get a response! 3/5 stars because of lack of support.
I am trying to add VIP command into the shop but I don't think this plugin works with Better chat I add in the command to add a user to the group so when they purchase it from the shop they get VIP but it doesn't seem to grant players access to VIP?
Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.