Jump to content

ninco90

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    775
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by ninco90

  1. ninco90

    BetterTC

    I've never intended on it, but I might look into it if more people request it.
  2. ninco90

    Images broken

    Hi! Have you tried running the image library image cleanup command and then reloading the plugin? Image Library sometimes does not download images correctly. Run the command: refreshallimages and then reload all plugins that use images. This should solve the loading of the images.
  3. ninco90

    Upgrade Options

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Thank you very much, it would be great if you left it as a review for potential clients. By the way, I didn't know it was good in carbon, since I don't use it and therefore my plugins are not tested there. Good to Know.
  5. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Sorry, but have you noticed that you have to follow some steps to add all the available options? In the video that accompanies the plugin I show you how to do it. This plugin has an integrated system to stay updated remotely, you just have to click on the blue refresh button. This will download the complete and updated list with all upgrade options. On the other hand, I would ask you if you could delete all the duplicate messages to keep this page clean. Thank you very much and you can tell me anything else without problems.
  6. ninco90

    BetterTC

    The issue of GUIs in plugins is a delicate issue, today there is no perfect solution to be compatible with all resolutions and interface scales. I implemented the latest system that Facepunch programmed for the GUI issue but still, as you can see, it is not perfect. There would be a "solution" which is to use a plugin for scaling, it is an additional plugin and would have to be given compatibility. Additionally, each player must select their scale configuration, which is somewhat annoying.
  7. ninco90

    Upgrade Options

    We should see this on discord, add me and we'll solve it in a few days. Now I'm going on vacation to another place without a PC, when I return on the 27th we'll see about it.
  8. ninco90

    Upgrade Options

    In that capture are all the permissions granted? I don't use that plugin to manage permissions, I use adminmenu so I don't know the colors or the status they mean.
  9. ninco90

    Upgrade Options

    Are you sure you have all the necessary permissions? The wood one should appear to you at least, how is your configuration?
  10. ninco90

    BetterTC and WaterBases

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  11. ninco90

    Upgrade Options

    I put the wood in to put something in and not give me an error. The objective of this plugin is to keep it updated remotely. To do this, click on the blue button and the list of options will automatically download. So the configuration will be completed.
  12. ninco90

    BetterTC

    This is a bug in the game, they have already released an update for the server. Please update and test.
  13. ninco90

    BetterTC

    This is something you can already do, simply change the permission name in the settings of each skin and play with it. You will be able to do what you say.
  14. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Hello! It might be interesting if I write this down on the to-do list. If someone else requests it I will try to give it priority.
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Yes, the wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
  17. ninco90

    BetterTC

    The wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
  18. ninco90

    BetterTC

    The wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
  19. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Yes, the wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
  20. ninco90

    Tier Name Not Showing

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  22. Intente esto, debería solucionarse.
  23. I miss this... It should page automatically. I'll try to try it, although of course the maximum on my server is 5 players, maybe I add the entire staff and we authorize ourselves in a tc hahaha or I add all the players in a closet using a code, another option...
  24. Hello! Open a closet again and close it to remove it from the screen. The icons don't seem to have loaded properly from the image library, refresh the Image Library images by running the command: refreshallimages Once that is executed, reload the plugins that use images with image library and it should now load instead of showing the black icon.
  25. ninco90

    BetterTC

    The skins will be added once they are officially published on the market. In order to obtain your ID and your image. The same thing will happen with the ginger skin when the update comes out, if I can add it sooner I will.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.